AlphaPickUp.co.uk - Zikki - Lead Coach - 4 hour Day Game Rev

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:03 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

This review is posted on TheLSS.com by a Student who Did 4hours Daygame coaching (80gbp) with me on Leicester Square, London.

I thought as any London based PUA should have access to TheLSS if they are PUA then plenty of people can verify this post by checking here..

http://www.thelss.com/forum/index.php?topic=21150.0

I would also like some opinions on how my beta build in Google sites is looking over my normal www.alphapickup.co.uk one.

Its here; http://sites.google.com/site/adamzikkicarman/

Now to the review;

Jay1133

Zikki AlphaPua coaching review
« on: June 13, 2009, 11:55:48 AM »

I had read Zikkis posts on the forums and realised that there was a lot of controversy surrounding him. Zikki had claimed in one of his posts that he would be more than willing to help some guys on the forum and so i emailed him asking to meet up and basically do some coaching with me, i was intrigued by this guy and being the open minded guy that i am i thought there would be no harm in approaching him to see whether he would be up for it, his response was very positive and arranged a date at very short notice.
This was the first person i have asked to do some coaching with me and i was very impressed.

I am fairly new to game, especially to day game this being only the second time at day game so i was looking for some guidance and improving what i was doing correct and what i was doing well. Before the meet up Zikki sent me a youtube clip and asked me to pick out a couple phrases that meant something to me, he used those phrases to see what my mental approach to life in general was. He also sent me an online book "The Science To Getting Rich" i was very impressed with this as it was not a pick up book but a self improvement information book. Being a rugby player we often use other sports to help us in our "Game". I thought the preparation and seeing where i was in game and doing a bit of theory beforehand was very good and communication was also very good.

What the pre-meet communication meant was that we did not spend time having to get to know each other or going through endless theory we went straight in-field Zikki had brought along his LTR who was fully PUA trained and a female friend who had got educated in game and mainly in the art/science of body language meaning there were 3 coaches to one student ratio. We started by walking through Leicester Square Adam (Zikki) opened a few sets in quick succession, being very dominant and sexual from the beginning. I then opened a few sets to which Adam analysed in detail and told me what to do and what i was doing wrong. Not having any approach anxiety and being up for experimenting and doing crazy things meant i got a lot out of the session (why else would you do a session with a coach if you have AA or are scared, the whole point is to do something and learn and improve)

Adam had a clear 10 step ladder to which we go step by step through day game with the first step approaching all the way through to the tenth step of ultimately getting laid, it gave the day structure and clear aims, once on step was conquered we moved onto the next step. Adam then instructed me to go to the shops and buy 3 unique items. I bought a mentos mint, lighter and a magnet with the saying "Why are all cool girls lesbians?". I then had to give the each instructor one item. I picked an item to use first and i had to incorporate the item into my set whether it be opener or midset, something to talk. The item was my peacocking. However he made sure we got off the topic of the item as the item was not what i wanted to be talking about infield.

This is when i got to spend time infield with the two other instructors which was very useful in getting a females point of view on pickup and were i was going right and were i was going wrong both of them were PUA trained and knew what they were talking about giving me tips on opening and body language like how to stand and eye contact.

After i had time infield with all 3 instructors and items i then picked an item which i wanted to use and went back infield with Zikki. I managed to get IOIs from girls on the little grassy area and they were engaging me in conversation and all was going well biut Shock Horror i was kneeling because it was wet and didnt want to dirty my jeans and my legs were killing me so i ejected. We had by this point moved on fairly fast in the 10 steps and were now looking for a peck on the cheek/kiss. This was achieved and the next step was to try and get some girls on an instantdate. It was late during the day now and having opened most of the english speaking, attractive females i went and reopened sets and managed to get invited on an instantdate to a Thai reataurant.

It was late on in the day and we called it a day with a post-mortem of how the day went.
Lessons learnt:
The things i will take away from this will be that being cocky and sexual from the beginning sets a brilliant frame which makes it easier to escalate into something more. Not locking the girl in, by having one foot pointing to the side of the target making it less intimidating. Pick up can be creative and very fun indeed.

Zikki
I thought Zikki was a brilliant coach and made the day very fun and instead of feeding me openers and stuff to say he encouraged me to bring out my innerself and say what was congruent to me and be creative and memorable. Zikki is not just a successful Pick-Up artist he is also a solid bloke who has many interests other than pickup ( he is also a useful MC! ). He kept the vibe fun but also made sure I done enough approaching and learnt a lot. He didnt spoonfeed me instead gave me ideas and encouraged me to be creative as at the end of the day i am my own person i am not a prototype Zikki. The only negative being i couldnt decide on what to buy for my 3 items so perhaps being pre-warned but i think it added to the challenge . He later mentioned it would be brilliant if i came back with a toilet brush and say "I went to the shop and asked for a toothbrush and they gave me this, how is this supposed to work?"

My favourite Approaches:
"Hold my lighter for a second" she does whilst i bend over and do my shoelace to her laughter i stand and "o i just wanted an excuse to have a closer look at your legs"
"My girlfriend is a lesbian and we are doing an apprentice style competition were we whittle down 15 contestants into one, we havent quite got Sir Alan but we have Drunk Alan who is slightly better and worth over 12 pounds, were looking for the perfect girl to have a threesome with us" My favourite and worked very well hooking the set and establishing a sexual and memorable frame
Zikki "Hold my lighter for a second" takes his shoe off smells it and to HB "Would you like to smell?" ended up N closing

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------