Adam AFC Personal Study Course

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 9:39 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I got an email about the Personal Study course from AFC Adam today. It looks interesting, however I'm not sure what (e-book or mp3?) and how long it is. What do you get for 87 dollars? And is the material new?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:13 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Also they say this is a limited release which ends today.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:28 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

I wouldn't worry too much about it, admittedly I am basing this entirely on the layout of the advert page but yar I have heard about it through a few guys but most seems to be marketing tactics gone wrong. So yar the product itself I have no idea, Adam's stuff is usually pretty solid I am just skeptical over how much bang you would get for your buck. Would be cool to get a kinda concise bit of writing about it from the guy himself.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 8:55 pm 
Homewrecker

Since you're asking for a product review, I moved your thread to Reviews. Please post in the appropriate sections.

Your boy,

http://tinyurl.com/c6lbje<-Member Journal (PMZ Only)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 9:21 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Just to let you know, I have taken lead for you all and bought the Personal Home Study Course literally 5 minutes ago, so the link may still be working after you read this.

I got the same e-mail, since so many other guys on this forum got the same e-mail too.

I've just quickly skimmed through and its a very good package for what I paid for it.

You get an Attraction Explained Personal "Bootcamp in a box" E-book which is 132 pages long (different from Principles of Attraction).

There is also 19 seperate MP3s recorded by AFC Adam on the subjects discussed in the E-book which total about 3 hours 50 minutes.

I must confess the subjects AFC Adam covered with me when I trained Live One to One went far deeper than what is discussed in the package.
However in his "Introduction" Audio he does explain he only writes out the materials you need to get "real life" practice as opposed to discussing every single scenario.

For guys new to Game or not having much luck with other "fluff" PUA literature get this package.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:49 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Hmmm, says too late now. Oh well. I wouldn't be able to afford it for another week now anyway. I got my car towed during a sarge, cost be 80 bucks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:42 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I bought this yesterday, and I think it is really good. Seriously.

Firstly, remember that Adam went from his first forum post to being voted the 3rd best PUA in about 18 months. He says at the beginning of the personal study course that this is the exact stuff he figured out and uses, but condensed into the system he wishes he had at the beginning to avoid all the mistakes.

Obviously, Adam's stuff is very simple (its major appeal) and as a result, of course a lot of the time concepts will be repeated. This means that in this course, there is not much information that is not out there already.

However, what this course DOES have is a clear structure and method for you to learn how to do this. It contains all the information you need to understand the principles of attraction and Adams formula for creating attraction

For each section - and everything is covered from rapport to qualification to social proof to phone game and much more - you have only the basic information you need to understand how it works, and you are given missions to get out there and do.

That is the point - this course is a 'bootcamp in a box'. The PDF you are given is the same workbook that is handed out to students at the bootcamp. The 19 audio files are about 4 hours worth of teaching on each topic. Therefore, the emphasis on this is getting out there and actually doing it.

So the amount of audio you get here, for example, contains far less information than you will find on the (about 7?) hours of Adam on all the Ultimate Natural Game DVD's. But there is no fluff or filler; it's principles, examples, field mission.

You should do it over 3 days like an actual bootcamp with each day's schedule laid out. Overall, seriously well worth getting. I will go over the info every weekend until I have it down, and practice during the week. Seriously it's like a bootcamp every weekend lol.

Sorry for the rant. Cheers,

p.s. I was on Adam's VIP archive, so I have his ebooks on qualification and breaking rapport. Combine those with this course, his PUA diary and all his stuff on Ultimate Natural Game (esp the bonus DVD's) and I seriously think that is all you need to learn his system.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:19 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Where is this available for purchase? On his site, the personal study course is said to be "coming soon". And are there any new concepts, or is it all a rehash in a bootcamp format?