Hot Review: 1 Day Coaching on Direct Method&Deep Rapport

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:11 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Hi guys,

This is the learning experience Kaillu, 18 years old had during the 1 Day of Full Action Coaching here in Bucharest, Romania. More info when you click on this www.deepinteractions.com

Enjoy it!

-----------
Quote:
Hey there! This is my testimonial after participating in a workshop with Sorin.

I have to admit that at first I was skeptic about the workshop.

I was keep asking myself, what could Sorin tell me that can make me change my perspective about women that I didn’t think off? I mean, hey, I already get positive feedback from them, I can make them laugh, they find me cute, isn’t that enough? Well it it wasn’t, cause most of the times they slipped between my fingers, and I was about to find out why…

We started with some chit-chat, getting to know each other, and after that we got down to business.

He explained to me how direct works and what is the whole concept behind it. Step by step, as Sorin was going further with the explanations, I started to see more and more, that my old tactic in interacting with women, and that is being C&F and acting all “mister interesting”, wasn’t going to get me very far. I was making connections and started to believe that the things Sorin was telling me about could actually work.

That’s when we decided that theory is enough. So off we went to the nearby mall but didn’t quite find what we were looking for, and that is girls that we are genuinely attracted to. So we changed location. There the fun part began, approaching random women in the mall.

Then it hit me. Talking about it seemed easy but now I was in front of the real deal and to be honest it scared the shit out of me. So Sorin started to explain to me the phenomenon, pushed me into it, and after few minutes walking around finding excuses and I realized that is now or never, that I had to do something, and quickly!

The first couple of approaches went good, the girls reacted really well and all my scenarios of “what can happen” were rewritten. I still had to work on it, but hey, I didn’t get any negative reactions, they all smiled and seemed flattered by what was happening. Then we stopped for some feedback, Sorin gave me more advice, and now was time to approach two girls at once. Ha, piece of cake, took a deep breath, a big smile on my face and went for it. At first they seemed surprised and one was even a bit feisty but after a while it all started to go smoothly, I even got the number of one of them. I was feeling really good, full of confidence so we headed for the clubs.

Here I was more in my domain. I was more relaxed and it all went more naturally. I was getting IOI’s from girls and my confidence was rising and rising. Then I started the approaches, that by the way went very good, the girls were responding positively, laughing and stuff, one even gave me her number. After each “round” I was receiving valuable feedback from Sorin.

All in all I think that the two most important things of this workshop is that it has given me that push that I needed and that now I have the tools to be able to evaluate my “performance” on the field.

“The best performance improvement is the transition from the non-working state to the working state.”

FREE 15 minute online coaching, FREE 1 FR Feedback or Learn how to make women fall in love with you during a LIVE WORKSHOP. Just email me at sorin@deepinteractions.com Business site: www.deepinteractions.com