The System by Roy Valentine

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:08 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey, I've read The System by Roy Valentine. It seems pretty solid and cohesive. Has anyone else read it? Any thoughts or feedback on if it is effective? I'm a very newly RAFC, and I would love the help. Thanks.
DannyT

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:02 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I've read it. It is too simplistic for my liking. it did have some truth about it. His scenarios were pretty good. but I disagree with his methodology of discovering if a woman likes you. sorry about a woman making eye contact with you does mean crap about 90% of the time. And unless you are Brad Pitt, you aren't going to get those kind of looks too often. I think that David D's suggests are better.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:47 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

[quote="DannyT"]Hey, I've read The System by Roy Valentine. It seems pretty solid and cohesive. Has anyone else read it? Any thoughts or feedback on if it is effective? I'm a very newly RAFC, and I would love the help. Thanks.
DannyT[/quote]

I like the book because I found this method to be simple and practical. Instead of attacking women the book takes a more subtile approach by using eye contact, body language, and seduction to pick up a woman for a 1-night stand. What I found to be different with The System (Roy Valentine) is that the entire focus is on identifying and taking girls home within a few mins or hours instead of dating and spending a lot of money to eventually try to close.

I bought the book a few years ago when I just got divorced and have read others since then but end up using the system techniques more than any other.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:17 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hello Mike,

I am sorry for barging in. I am just wondering if you guys know an iPhone Apps for PickUp? Can you recommend anything?

Cheers,