Modafinil for improving game

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:46 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Modafinil is one of the most popular smart drugs. It's compared to the Limitless pill, as it gives you a significant improvement in cognition. Chicks love smart dudes right?

I took Modafinil and I found that my game really increased. I'm able to talk a lot, like a lot more than I normally would. I sort of feel very energized and aware, and overall smarter.

Modafinil is great for all sorts of other stuff like work, study and exercise, as well.

I've written a post on how to pick the best vendor to buy Modafinil from: https://nootrodelic.com/where-to-buy-modafinil-online/

Combine Modafinil with Phenibut and you'll feel godlike. I'm talking extra-alert and energized, as well as clear-headed and relaxed. The perfect nootropic combo to take before a date IMHO.

Has anyone else taken Modafinil to up their game with girls?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:42 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Yeah I've seen blog posts saying modafinal will make you anti-social and anxious and super motivated and then others that say it just makes you alert and nothing else, so not sure what to believe.