Get The Manual by W. Anton now!!!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:57 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Guys the manual is the next step in pick up its going to be the Bible for the next generation of pua's guaranteed. I've read and heard most of the books and programs out there this one surpasses them all. The insight gained will really open your eyes and made me question beliefs I've held about pick up such as the need to not compliment, naturals compliment allot and think this whole pick up thing is ridiculous. As anton explains it in the book the methods we use are like using a boat to get to our destination the idea that we can fly there doesn't even cross our mind. The closest thing I've seen like it is the shock and awe method but this definitely explains why it works. Also you can probably skip the first chapter of the book if your experienced but I just read it quickly as I knew the evolutionary stuff already but he explains it very well.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:23 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Dude this sounds effing awesome!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:56 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I agree that the book was great. A lot more psychology on the art of pickup than actual methods, but it really made me think about why the methods work the way that they do. Also made me change a few of my beliefs about how women react to things that I do. It's been a couple months since I read it, but will definitely have to go through it again soon.