Review for JT Tran/ABC's of Attraction bootcamp

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:38 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ASK ME ABOUT SPECIFICS FOR NEW TECHNIQUES. THESE ARE TRADE SECRETS. SO IF YOU WANT TO LEARN THEM, GO TAKE HIS BOOTCAMP OR FUCK OFF!!!
I just finished JT Tran's bootcamp. On a scale of 1-10 (10 being highest), I have to give him a solid 10. So first I'll give a general breakdown of the bootcamp and the reasoning behind the score I gave him.

JT Tran does a really good job of dumbing down pickup. His philosophy is "I want to do the least amount of work and get the most amount of women as possible". So his material and techniques are very practical, simple, and not over-complicated/analytical.

General Breakdown:
-Body Language
-Psychology (Fear vs. Excitement)
-Approach
-Humor/Emotion
-Compliance
-Kino (Dominance)
-Comfort
-Escalation
-Sex
-Logistics

I know you're reading this and going "I already know all this shit" or "This stuff is already all over the internet". You're absolutely right! JT dumbs it all down where almost anyone from any level can understand it. Doesn't matter if you're a newbie or you got a lot of experience in-field already. Also, he properly teaches you when and where to use certain techniques (precision/timing). Before the bootcamp, I have had experience in-field for about 1 year. Jeff Khan (One of JT's instructor) said I have horrible calibration on my energy levels and escalation timing. I KNEW exactly what energy level I should maintain and how to escalate, but my timing in set was WAY OFF. So JT teaches SIMPLICITY and PRECISION.

Now, the biggest things that made his bootcamp a 10/10:
- JT and his instructors go infield with you and do DEMOS!!!(they prove their teachings work, so it's no bullshit)
- They give you very clear and precise instructions infield
- They take care of the grenades for you (ugly friends)
- They take care of all the AMOGS for you (cock blockers). JT is the best cockblocker I have ever seen!
- They take you to different social environments: So first day we went to a nightclub and I did really well with my sets. However on day 2, we went to an upscale lounge and I did absolutely horrible (Crashing and Burning sets). Day 3 was day game (did okay). He prepares you for wide range of social environments.
- He does an AMAZING job at teaching CALIBRATION. For a majority of PUA's, we have a vast amount of knowledge of pickup in our brains. Our brain is like a library full of PUA material. However, the librarian did a shitty job on how to organize all your techniques. JT just organizes all the information you have and teaches you when/when not to use them. So it doesn't matter if you're technique is MM, RSD, Gunwitch, Simple PickUp, etc etc. He knows how to adjust your game where it suits you.

New things that are in his bootcamp that have never been taught anywhere else:
DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ASK ME ABOUT SPECIFICS FOR NEW TECHNIQUES. THESE ARE TRADE SECRETS. SO IF YOU WANT TO LEARN THEM, GO TAKE HIS BOOTCAMP OR FUCK OFF!!!

-AMOG techniques: Remember, JT is a short Asian guy and not the best looker. During day 2, we were the ONLY minorities in the upscale lounge. It was 90% tall, white, buff, handsome guys, 9% Other fairly fit, rich looking males, and then you have 1% of average looking Asians (the entire bootcamp). His AMOG techniques are fucken amazing, JT is one crazy motherfucker. During Day 2 infield, there wasn't a single guy he could not "out AMOG".

-Day Game Approaches: JT has a way different approach then every day game guide I've ever seen. The biggest difference in his approach is body positioning.

-LMR Logistics: Teaches certain little things how to prevent awkwardness and LMR beforehand

Summary:
- Simple, practical, and efficient pickup is being taught
- Teaches how to calibrate VERY WELL
- You get a real student-to-teacher experience (they game with you infield and they give clear instruction)
- A few new techniques (trade secrets)

If you are willing to be a humble student in order to learn then I would highly recommend people take his bootcamp. Does not matter what level in pickup you are!