The Blueprint Decoded

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests

Post subject: The Blueprint Decoded
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:28 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Hi guys, so a while ago a friend lent me his copy of The Blueprint Decoded. Before I start, the sticker price is $1000. I'm sorry, but no material is worth $1000. Find a friend. I think parts are also posted online.

Anyway, the blueprint decoded works in an interesting manner. I feel the need to tell you that it does not work in the manner that Tyler says it does (where Day 1 & 2 are basically giving you blocks of information and Day 3 is putting them together). This is B.S. Day 3, however, does build on the fundamentals set forth in Day 1 & 2.

How the Blueprint gives you your information is done well. It is mainly through Tyler's stories/anecdotes that give you your information. When I watched these DVD's, my inner game increased immensely. I would often be put into state just by watching the videos, but ultimately I honestly feel that the Blueprint didn't make too much of a difference. Maybe I should re-watch it but it's a good 20 hours of material. Anyway, I think that one would be better off finding a more condensed version of the blueprint like foundations.

My PUA Journey (2014): http://bit.ly/1yYjtSV
MY PUA Journey (2015): the-342-journal-vol-2-rugby7-vt187356.html
My Workout (Read this): http://bit.ly/1zIQncY

Image Record: 131
Image Record: 124