High Status Seduction Review

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:04 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I can imagine some people came past this exclusive product that 'only 1000 guys will have this' by Richard La Ruina. It basically claims to teach you non verbal status cues that 'make women want to fuck you instantly', all those claims like women will approach you and want to become your slut ect. (I'll post a link of product). It is quite possibly the shittest piece of PUA material I've ever seen. Not only does it not even include the 'cues' that make women want to fuck it just talks about entourage game and social circle game. Nothing about picking up chicks or instantly displaying high status. It is unbelievably bad, SHITE beyond belief. UNBELIEVABLY SHIT. Obvious fake testimonials and this is the shittest product you will find £97 wasted.
The website is called high status secret, I cant post the link due to 'spammy'.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:23 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
I can imagine some people came past this exclusive product that 'only 1000 guys will have this' by Richard La Ruina. It basically claims to teach you non verbal status cues that 'make women want to fuck you instantly', all those claims like women will approach you and want to become your slut ect. (I'll post a link of product). It is quite possibly the shittest piece of PUA material I've ever seen. Not only does it not even include the 'cues' that make women want to fuck it just talks about entourage game and social circle game. Nothing about picking up chicks or instantly displaying high status. It is unbelievably bad, SHITE beyond belief. UNBELIEVABLY SHIT. Obvious fake testimonials and this is the shittest product you will find £97 wasted.
The website is called high status secret, I cant post the link due to 'spammy'.

are you kidding? the program you are bashing is the online version of the old dvd product called lifestyle seduction... gives you exactly what it says on the tin.. its designed for night clubs only... it talks about social circle building and how to make friends with girls and high status.. its all there and thats what was advertised, i guess you never read it properly, but theres nothing wrong with the product...