While the Sun Shines: Complete Guide to Day Game

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:33 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I've allways liked warped_mindless's cut to the chase kind of approach and in this daygame guide he does just that.

In this book he covers the essentials of daygame and guides you through from start to finish how it is done.
The most essential elements of daygame are covered. It's not about being this airy-fairy pickup artist with fancy and complex routines, but it's how to meet the girl, getting her intrigued, how to text and set up a meet and how to get laid in the end ;)

It's easy to overcomplicate things in pickup, especially if you aren't incredibly experienced yet. For me that's especially the case with texting and setting a date, but warped has a simple but effective way of following up, which was pretty helpful.

One other thing that's different from most pickup books is that he actually gives you a 20 day challenge program to bust your approaching anxiety. I love missions, since it's clear what you have to do to improve your game. I've seen far too many guides that leave you more confused than you were in the beginning. This is not one of them.

Simple and effective would be the best way to describe this guide.