Junk List of annoying content-negative video ads

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:59 am 
New to MPUA Forum

The only thing worse than all the blatantly false advertising is massively wasting a person's time. I've watch 5 or 6 video ads that all (100%) sounded interesting in the email link, but delivered NONE of the content the letters state, and promise the world over and over and over for 30-60 minutes!

So I think it behooves us all to keep and communally update a list of video ads that 1) fail to deliver even the slightest nugget of content (info/advice), 2) have a ridiculous message that the product is in limited supply, possible because "scientists are outraged by the application of their research!" (I mean good freakin lord!), and 3) waste an extraordinary amount of time (thinking the more time we give them the more likely we'll be to invest in a return...sneaky bastards).

My advice is to never buy any product produced from these violators--its the only way they'll stop being worse than used car salesmen--but maybe that's just me.

Product: Shelley's Instant Attraction Generator
Author: Shelley McMurtry (IDK what I was thinking with this one)
source: e-seduce Newsletter (one of the worst out there in terms of content IMO)

If you guys think this is a solid idea, please update as you can.

Thanks all.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:04 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
The only thing worse than all the blatantly false advertising is massively wasting a person's time. I've watch 5 or 6 video ads that all (100%) sounded interesting in the email link, but delivered NONE of the content the letters state, and promise the world over and over and over for 30-60 minutes!

So I think it behooves us all to keep and communally update a list of video ads that 1) fail to deliver even the slightest nugget of content (info/advice), 2) have a ridiculous message that the product is in limited supply, possible because "scientists are outraged by the application of their research!" (I mean good freakin lord!), and 3) waste an extraordinary amount of time (thinking the more time we give them the more likely we'll be to invest in a return...sneaky bastards).

My advice is to never buy any product produced from these violators--its the only way they'll stop being worse than used car salesmen--but maybe that's just me.

Product: Shelley's Instant Attraction Generator
Author: Shelley McMurtry (IDK what I was thinking with this one)
source: e-seduce Newsletter (one of the worst out there in terms of content IMO)

If you guys think this is a solid idea, please update as you can.

Thanks all.
Dude, this is the standard way seduction products are marketed because one guy was really successful with this strategy and everyone is now successful copying it. Judge on the merits of the book not the video.