Artisan, day game training review

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:08 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey

A couple of months ago I participated in a workshop with the pick up artist Artisan and his wingman called Josiah. We were 2 participants at the workshop. It all took place in Bangkok where I was traveling through at the moment (I am Danish so sorry for the bad grammar).

I have always been sceptic to this whole dating scene but I got to admit – these guys know their stuff! The first day we went to a shopping mall where the goal was to stop attractive girls and get their phone numbers. At first I failed big time. But after just few corrections I got better. I got pointers on body language, tone of voice, when and from which direction to approach. Really simple things that I just never thought of before. Small things that somehow meant a huge difference on whether the girl would walk away or stop and talk. After some rejections conversations started to get longer and the girls started to smile more. I think I got a few numbers the first day.

On the second day however my results skyrocketed. I do not know what happened over night but somehow I just got WAY better on my second day. Maybe my unconscious have worked the information while I slept. I had never approached girls during the day before, but on my second day at the bootcamp I got about 10 phone numbers in just a few hours. Some of it might be due to the fact that I am a white guy and I was in Bangkok, but still I can not believe how much I developed over just one weekend.

Anyway I can definitely recommend Artisan and day game training to anyone who would like to improve or get started with day game.

All the best!

Shiva