Kezia Noble Bootcamp

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Post subject: Kezia Noble Bootcamp
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:19 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I attended this bootcamp in January 2012. Overall it was poor. We arrived sat in a room, talked a bit about how to describe your job better, and how to stop a girl on the street and ask for her number. Then we spent 3 hours walking around the streets on London, instructors refused to demonstrate and kept pushing us to approach any women regardless of age or looks.

Later on around 7pm, we went to Tiger Tiger in Leicester, there was no talk about how to approach, routes, tips, ideas about mindset, kino, body language. Absolutely nothing, it was very amateur. They kept saying approach and stay in set for as long as possible. The expectations of other students was low, and they were getting excited about getting phone numbers.

Anyway, don't bother with this company, waste of time. No structure, No feedback, No examples...

Post subject: Re: Kezia Noble Bootcamp
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:41 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Whoopsie

http://www.authenticpua.com/primal-seduction/

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:52 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
I attended this bootcamp in January 2012. Overall it was poor. We arrived sat in a room, talked a bit about how to describe your job better, and how to stop a girl on the street and ask for her number. Then we spent 3 hours walking around the streets on London, instructors refused to demonstrate and kept pushing us to approach any women regardless of age or looks.

Later on around 7pm, we went to Tiger Tiger in Leicester, there was no talk about how to approach, routes, tips, ideas about mindset, kino, body language. Absolutely nothing, it was very amateur. They kept saying approach and stay in set for as long as possible. The expectations of other students was low, and they were getting excited about getting phone numbers.

Anyway, don't bother with this company, waste of time. No structure, No feedback, No examples...

Never learn pickup from a woman. Schoolboy error.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:23 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:

Never learn pickup from a woman. Schoolboy error.
you don't ask a traut how to catch fish, you ask a fucking fisherman

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:33 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Haha, very true... It was the lower cost of the bootcamp that was the original driver for picking that company, big mistake!!

Personally, from what I have read, I'd recommend learning from Steve Jabba... More natural, consistent and reliable approach to dating and women!!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:13 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Website: http://www.from-pickup-sexual-addiction-to-redemption.com
Quote:

Hey man,

As I can imagine how you felt when you went to that bootcamp which didn't meet your expectations, I am glad that you shared your experience with it.

By the way, in the past I wanted to sign up for a bootcamp and am glad that I didn't. Here's why I am glad I didin't.
Thanks to my passionate search for improving both my skills of picking up women and also my skills of starting up my dream business, I learned and realized one important thing that changed my life which is the following:

Once you have clarity on what you really want to achieve and once you focus on doing only the things that you enjoy doing and are passionate about, the best answers to your question on how exactly you're going to achieve it will naturally and spontaneously come to you much faster than you can think of possible.

The common mistake many folks do is that they first focus on and start worrying about how they are going to achieve something before even knowing what they really want to achieve. And, the reason why they end up first searching for the answers on how to achieve something is because they are seduced into believing that there must be some magic quick-fix solution to their problem in the minds and in the mouths of others.

As the result of getting trapped in this situation, their faith and trust in themselves gets dramatically shaken and damaged. And, they end up falling victim to the vicious circle or the dark bottomless hole of information overload by buying ebook after ebook, course after course or even bootcamp after bootcamp.

And, all this encourages many different kinds of fears, doubts and self limiting beliefs to arise and settle inside those who fall victim to the fatal problem of information overload that normally leads them to the verge of their total financial and life failure.

So, if you understand all of the above, then you'll easily understand the fact that it's scientifically proven that people normally tend to spend a ridiculous amount of money on how-to books and how-to courses exactly because of their initial doubt and fear that there's no way that they can solve their problem themselves but only by help of somebody else.

And, the bottom line is that once you focus on what you really want to achieve that's what really matters to you, you're soon going to realize that the best answers to your questions on first what you want and how you're going to achieve it are nowhere else but only inside you.

On that note, if you want to learn how I got on the fast track to progressing in both the area of picking up hot women and also the area of starting my dream business, I am inviting you to check out my true story inside my free report by clicking on this link: link removed by moderator for violation of forum rules

Please, let me know your thoughts.

Thanks.
Bruno Babic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:08 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

yes Kezia is a bitch and using amature young boys as her coaches... the men on her team naturally have kezia and her sister as wing girls and increasing their value, thats why they can get somewhere in the nightclubs... take that away, and game will not save them... dont ever use her bootcamps