Daygame Bootcamp

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests

Post subject: Daygame Bootcamp
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:09 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys I was wondering if anyone has heard anything goood about the daygame bootcamp http://www.daygame.com/live-events/ ,thinking about doing it but dont wanna if its not good

Thanks a lot !!!!

Post subject: Re: Daygame Bootcamp
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:39 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I went to one on Nov 2012 and to be honest even though it is not cheap they guys did deliver on their advertising.

To date this is the only money I have ever spent on 'pickup' and I did it specifically because I was getting frustrated walking round when I was shopping and really wanting to be able to stop the pretty girls I saw in the street (direct open.. I just saw you etc.) but I just couldn't bring myself to do it so I wanted a kick up the ass so to speak.

Those guys got me doing it. They use wireless mics and give good feedback, also using video cameras so you can see yourself. They would also both demo on request and to be fair they got numbers more often than not. I got a few numbers myself and have got some videos of myself doing it which are quite cool to watch and I had some real fun with the girls once I got over my not being able to approach. I didn't get any instant dates though.

The only thing I would say though is that it is what it is - stopping girls on the street and getting numbers - it will not help you in any other aspects of 'game' or even what to do with the numbers once you have them but to be fair I did have some good chats with the guys about lots of things and they did seem to know what they were talking about.

A footnote to this is that one week after the bootcamp I went to a different city to practice, literally the first girl I stopped – she was walking in a shopping mall, I ended up spending all afternoon with and having a kissing session in a deserted pub, I reckon I’d have got laid if we had somewhere to go. She was a straight 9, an airline cabin crew, Irish and flying back that afternoon. I know I lucked out with regards to her circumstances but it proved to me that cold daytime approach can work and I wouldn't have done the approach if it wasn't for that bootcamp.

The bootcamp, and obvously the story above has given me the confidence to know that 'it works' but I used it to address a specific 'issue' I had, it won't help for much else.