60yearsofchallenge review.

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:35 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

60yearsofchallenge. So far, i see this method the best of my tools in PU. Actually, i don't consider this a special method nor a tool, this is just like an eye opener for me. I am fond of testing things in bars/clubs before I try it within places near me. The Sexual Tension the author was talking about is not psuedo-science and he was clear in explaining the positive side of tension and awkwadrness of the situation. For me, it is counter-intuitive because I am a fan of NLP( but i am tired of using OMS, i am a forbidden pattern user) and indirect seduction(though, i'm a natural and still uses direct seduction) simply because what he says is TRUE! believe me... Whenever you put the pressure on the girl, the more she becomes attracted and backwards engineer why she is. that's the reason why she says verbal rejections to relieve tension, but what do we care? those are tests and the main challenge is how you react. Attraction Switches don't need to be turned on, those switches are on the moment you escalate. Some will say,"i need to attract her first before isolating and escalating". WRONG! The moment you escalate, attraction is present and you create that bubble(inside is you and her). The sooner the escalation, the sooner we get the answers. Why do people afraid if escalating, the answer is simple, THEY DON'T WANT TO HEAR THE ANSWER BECAUSE THEY KNOW SHE AIN'T INTERESTED. That's the birth of the indirect method. So why do we waste our time for women who aren't gonna make us laid? Those are just fantasies. It is better to have nothing than fantasy. That "nothing" will make you hungry for sexual pleasure and thus making you more focused on what you want and forgetting all fears, and mini-resistance. it is said that those resistance will not become real until she verbalizes it. She will verbalize it if and only if YOU react badly to it(ie, stepping back, making jokes to relieve tension) remember:EMBRACE TENSION FOR IT IS ATTRACTIVE ITSELF. Do you realize that this tension is used by salesmen? they actually put you in an awkward situatuon that you will be shy to reject them. It is just like, you can't say no to them. They make it appear that it will make you feel bad for them when you say no to their offer.

Points of the book(not all points though, only the ones that struck me):

Escalation itself IS attractive. The moment you are in the set, maintain the sexual vibe by holding seductive eye contact, escalating without hesitation.

Escalate in the first minute. It displays confidence.

IT IS NOT THE FIRST THAT COUNTS: expect resistance during the first time you escalate. Just say to yourself"aww, what a shy little girl." Be persistent and remain calm. It will not appear as being needy.

Don't be affected by the resistance. They are just testing you to see how you react. Hold your alpha frame.

Sexual Tension is there. Love the tension. Embrace the tension. Put the pressure on her, it will make her invest on you more.

SHUT UP! HOLD YOUR DAMN TONGUE! DHV stories, peacocking, openers, etc etc(i'm not criticizing mystery method, i'm a huge fun of it in my early stage of PU) those things are just helping you get attraction INDIRECTLY. Fast escalation beats them all! Playing safe ain't gonna lead you anywhere. Whenever there is risk, there is the golden prize.

DO NOTHING. Do nothing that will lessen the sexual vibe (ie. talking too much, laughing too hard to get validation) it is better to listen while holding that vibe. You can do this by holding seductive eye contact, visualizing her in bed with you naked, and anything that will NOT lessen the vibe. Remember, the vibe and escalation itself is attractive and seductive.

This post is based on opinion and is taken from 60yearsofchallenge.

master the female mind master-the-female-mind-vt140205.html?highlight=