Doc Love's the system

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Post subject: Doc Love's the system
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:27 am 
Dedicated Member

I just got this and I managed to get half way through it. My thoughts? Its pretty good. There are links to it on askmen.com. I found it to be particular awesome with the indepth situations and awesome explanation for a lot of situations that may arise. It does seem more old fashion, less about snl or immediate pulling, and more tailored for actual dating, seeing a abundance of women, and assuring men to consider their IL (interest level) and focus on challenge and confidence. If you have not checked it out, I would suggest you guys look into it. Its pretty good especially if you seek something more serious. Its also great for cleaning out users and insecure women.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:18 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Start reading, and see some stuffs where i got wrong (with girl)

Good stuff :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:03 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Start reading, and see some stuffs where i got wrong (with girl)

Good stuff :)
its pretty cool stuff man. Not very long and its about $100 but, free on torrent. Pretty much, everything is that way these days with ebooks, and stuff.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:14 am 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
I just got this and I managed to get half way through it. My thoughts? Its pretty good. There are links to it on askmen.com. I found it to be particular awesome with the indepth situations and awesome explanation for a lot of situations that may arise. It does seem more old fashion, less about snl or immediate pulling, and more tailored for actual dating, seeing a abundance of women, and assuring men to consider their IL (interest level) and focus on challenge and confidence. If you have not checked it out, I would suggest you guys look into it. Its pretty good especially if you seek something more serious. Its also great for cleaning out users and insecure women.
I downloaded it off torrent along with double your dating. I liked doc's articles but, I couldn't put out $100. I find it does seem less about pulling and more about dating.