Lovesystems friendly warning

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:40 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I sometimes visit their forums and check their reviews,but today 1 caught my eye.I am still in contact with him in another forum,so I will update how this goes.

From what I was able to read,he signed for a bootcamp with them,but due to a sudden problem/circumstance he would be able to attend that bootcamp.So the next morning he asked for a refund,but guess what,they won't give him.They say it was a company policy and thus they won't issue refunds.I felt really bad for the guy,the way he wrote it was almost like he was crying.One time he was praising them,and now he can't believe how crooked they are really.He even send a message to the owner,but no replies.I bet they are jsut trying to erase him now.

I was personally going to go to one of their bootcamps,but that's it.I am not taking chances on some shady bull company with greedy unethical people running around.I felt really bad since his case was completely normal,and the guys just wanted his refund,but nope.Oh,his thread actually got removed immediately and I bet he got banned(don't see him there).

If anyone is here from LS,you guys are pretty much a bunch of money hungry animals.The poor guys just wants his refund and wants to move on,and this is how you treat him?Calling him everyday,begging him to pay,and now you got the money,its run time!!Disgusting.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:20 am 
Mr. Nemo

Quote:
For live programs (for example, but without limitation, seminars, workshops, bootcamps, individualized training, personal shopping) refund requests must be made in person on the final day of the program. Your money back guarantee will be voided if you did not attend every scheduled program activity in its entirety, if you did not participate in all program exercises, or if you did not earlier communicate to a Love Systems representative the circumstances of your dissatisfaction and provide an opportunity to cure.
Best to read the small print my friend or in this case the TOS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:29 am 

Read the rules before posting. Do not spam with double posts etc. and post in the correct section. Not doing so will result in a forum ban.

-The Mods

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:35 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Situation resolved.It's taken care of Savoy personally.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:04 am 
Dedicated Member

I use LS forum too. I notice the mods are touche on certain topics for example, if you post reviews, its screened before, your post is allowed. I gave Jeffy free tour and his recent book a A + though, some of it was repetitive, it still made for worthy stuff. I wish Tyler would come to Canada cause, I want to see him before he retires. LS is great. I like Braddock and Daxx. The perfect 10 article by Bonsai is amazing. They got a great company and group of instructors. One of my friends went and he had nothing but praise for them too.