free tour and get laid or die tryin

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:47 am 
Dedicated Member

Jeffy free tour this week. I already read his book and I am reading it again. Jeffy is extremely forward, the book is really funny (reference a girl being a 6'4 behemoth weighing in at 360lbs, says a girl had a square ass, and more), and you just see how he transitions from relationships, pick up, and to player. I am pretty excite for the free tour. It is worth its price for the book. I got it off amazon.com. Its a number one there. Worth the read. Where the game was great to, it seemed to lose my attention but, having read that far in, I felt I had to finish it. I did not feel like I had to finish Jeffy's book out of obligation. I enjoyed it from start to finish. Jeffy's point of view and way of describing things is entertaining. Check it out. Later this week I will update you guys on the free tour.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:23 am 
Dedicated Member

I have seen part of 9ball but, not the entire thing (I believe it was on youtube). I was watching a video where Jeffy said something about comparing pick up to boxing. You sort of go with the flow. Made some sort of analogy about hulk with a hand gun and threw a chair. He is very different but, I like what he brings to the game. One guy on the ls forum said I want everything to be perfect and orderly. I guess this is where my game needs work. Jeffy doesn't make it orderly. Its just all in your face. He finished the boxing analogy with "if you don't want to get hit, then don't get in the fucking ring." That is so cool. Going back to my new years eve experience being the first time out since my sister and dad passed away in the accident, I got blown out so many times, and I drank so much, I was numb to it. It didn't matter. I also like how Jeffy said that even if he doesn't pull or pick up, he likes to come out of it, and take something from the experience. That is so cool. That and he talks about "irrelevant" or "beastmode" all the time. I am really excited about the free tour.

I will share my experience here later this week guys. I am thinking the book was $20. With all the stuff I got from it, the laughs, and the fact I do enjoy pick up, its worth purchasing. The free tour takes a $25 deposit which is given back if you make the tour. They take it just to guarantee who is coming for spots. I got the email earlier in the week about where the location is, when to check sign in, and the time of the free tour. I am going to likely pair up with some people I meet there. If anyone is going to the free tour, msg me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:53 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Nine ball was agood one, but his second book its the most boring book i have ever tried to read. I cant finish more further thatn the first pages - its really boring. Read some reviews on amazon to get the idea.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:20 am 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Nine ball was agood one, but his second book its the most boring book i have ever tried to read. I cant finish more further thatn the first pages - its really boring. Read some reviews on amazon to get the idea.
Really? I liked it much better then the game. The game got stale quickly to me but, I finished it since, it was so long to begin with.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:26 am 
Dedicated Member

Jeffy free tour was awesome, he taught a lot of stuff, is really well spoken, intelligent, and extremely as every bit funny as he was in his book. He spoke about things like approach invitations, gave infield footage of it, of the subtle differences between being a friend with a woman and relating to a woman as a man should be. He spoke of deficits he experienced in his own life that affected his game. I am going through my own and I am trying to figure out my way past it. He started the tour late so, everyone could sort of socialize and meet different people in the city. Everyone was pretty cool. We got to see some footage of Tyler. He got to show us some tests he experienced from girls, shared some info of the things he had found, some realizations, and what he has to offer. They pretty much changed up rsd from being built off mystery method to being built off natural game. Some of the stuff was repetitive having read the book and seen some videos online but, it was awesome being in person, getting it directly, and head on.

I highly recommend it to anyone interested in going to a free tour with rsd. It costs $25 but, it is only a deposit to secure your spot so, they know you are coming. They email you the location, the time, and expect a message back to notify them that, you are coming for sure. THere was not much of a sign in process, the group was relatively a mixed bunch from young guys in their late teens, early 20s to mid 20s or as old as 40s. There was a good bunch of people there and I was happy to have met a bunch of them.

I definitely recommend anyone who is struggling or even guys who would like to get to the next level. I had taken on a lot that day, I hadn't slept so, I was feeling really exhausted by the end of the tour so, Jeffy had us do a little activity to boost our state. I felt quite silly, even embarrassed doing it but, I didn't feel tired afterward which was great since, I went out myself that night.