Coaching w Craig Miller in New York City

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:45 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Took a 1-on-1 with Craig Miller about 1 month ago.

Very solid.

I'm ok at creating a connection with women but starting conversations and anxiety was killing me! I tried stuff I read in books, saw on video and youtube and it worked ok... but most of the time I got blow out or was just too nervous to say anything.

Since working w craig a few weeks I've got from awful at starting convo's to being pretty darn good... like if I see a girl walking down the street I know I've got like a 70-80% chance of stopping her and having a conversation.

And just in general women respond way better to me, my confidence is WAY up as a result, and things are just easy. Picking up girls and sarging doesn't feel like hard work any more and my sarging buddies have noticed the difference in me for sure.

Last weekend I took home a girl the same night which I have never ever done before (that's actually what inspired me to write this post) and I give huge props to craig because I definitely don't think that would have happened to me before.

I recommend this guy big time. He runs this website if you want to get in touch..... [link]

If you're in NYC area and looking for a coach then Craig will get you some serious skills. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D