John Alexander - How to be the alpha male

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:45 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

This was the first e-book I read that got me in the world of PUA's, about a year ago.

So tell me what do you think about this book?
Is it good stuff? Is it enough stuff? Are there some things that can't work?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:40 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I just finished reading this book and thought it was excellent! One of the most useful PUA books ive read.

Post subject: Very good
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:29 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Ive just read this book.

IMO, forget everything and read this as if your new to pickup. Ive read alot, and lately it all seemed like so much, I remembered last summer when I first got into it and it was all so much simpler and more magical. I realised why after reading this.

When I first started PU, It released my alpha male. I began to see myself as cool, sexy, fun. Thus on nights out i was on fire, I was the alpha male. However since then things got complicated through finding relationships, starting college. I started looking too hard into techniques and lost my alpha.

After reading this, I feel just like I did last summer again, and it showed today, girls responding to me left right centre, no techniques used. Im only just starting to implement the stuff from the book.

This isnt an argument for natural game, I still think other game works, all of it.
However, not until you've found your alpha, and being alpha can be enough alone

good book overall!

Id rather die on my feet than live on my knees

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:48 am 
PUA Forum Leader

I agree this is truely a great book. One problem that happens a lot is that there is too much to pua. There are so many different methods and tactics and routines and information, that it is easy to be lost in it all. This book gets to the meat of pua and gives guys a clear idea of what to do and how. I recommend this book to all new puas, and to all old puas as a refresher course. I suggest that if you feel at any point that pua is becoming difficult or overwhelming, that you reread this book to put it all back into perspective; and remind you that pua is meant to be fun, easy, and commonsense.