Excessive body heat

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Health & Fitness

Post subject: Excessive body heat
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:39 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Hey guys I have noticed recently that my body is always really warm, I don't feel overly warm unless I am in bed but it is starting to bug me and several girls have commented on it. Any ideas?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:25 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I get a similar thing - my past few girlfriends have always loved it in the winter - getting to snuggle up next to their own radiator.
But it does get rather annoying as the seasons change.
If you're taking any supplements check to see if they are 'thermogenic' as this raises your body temperature. Also caffeine can pump up your body temperature.
Less likely you may have some kind of long-term infection and increasing your temperature is one of the body's natural defences against this.

Everyone has a slightly different set point for their normal temperature though and it could just be that yours is higher than most peoples.

Hope this helps.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:46 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
I get a similar thing - my past few girlfriends have always loved it in the winter - getting to snuggle up next to their own radiator.
But it does get rather annoying as the seasons change.
If you're taking any supplements check to see if they are 'thermogenic' as this raises your body temperature. Also caffeine can pump up your body temperature.
Less likely you may have some kind of long-term infection and increasing your temperature is one of the body's natural defences against this.

Everyone has a slightly different set point for their normal temperature though and it could just be that yours is higher than most peoples.

Hope this helps.
Yep.

Also make sure OP you are drinking enough water daily, taking multi-vitamins will help.

This only happens to me when I take NO-Xplode.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:06 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I am always warm too. In fact, I've never had a complaint about it, the only comments have been positive because the women I have been with like to snuggle up and have me warm them up. The benefit is that their cool bodies cool me off!

I wouldn't worry about it. If you're warm, you're warm, take one layer of covers off or go with a lighter comforter.