Chest hair

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Health & Fitness

Post subject: Chest hair
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:32 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Got decent amount of hair on my chest, I quite like it, however media has got me wondering since images of supposedly attractive men all come with waxed chests. Otherwise my body is pretty toned since I work out regularly and eat well.What do you guys do about chest hair?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:03 pm 
Homewrecker

Here's the low-down on chest hair.

When I was younger, I bought into the media hype that in order to properly attract women it was necessary to have a flawlessly waxed body with no hair other than what's on your head. I've also been to the other side of the spectrum where I just didn't give a shit and let it grow completely unrestrained. What did I come to realize?

Women really don't give a shit.

Sure, some might prefer your stomach and chest to be bare as a baby's ass, just like some will prefer you resemble wolf-man when you take your shirt off. Whichever path you choose doesn't really matter--do what makes you happy. As long as you've attracted her properly, I doubt she'll care about the forest on your chest once you're lighting a fire between her thighs :D

Your boy,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:14 pm 
Moderator Emeritus

I think it has a lot to do with your shape, if you have a buff body and can bare it, wax. The hair will just hide your hard work.
In all cases tho I recon you should trim at minimum. Dont let it go like a forest.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:39 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

It comes down to personal preference. I've tried waxing in the past, but my skin gets too irritated so every Thurs I just straight buzz it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:28 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

These guys got it right - it really isn't vital to be bare as a baby's ass, but you should at least groom it. The key is to treat it like any other aspect of your appearance by taking care of it and making it look tidy. GQ Style Guy (really helpful on subjects like these) suggests using scissors and just trimming once every two or three weeks. That's what I do, and I've had no complaints. Besides, if you've got a really hairy chest, you've likely got hair in lots of other places too, and you'll look pretty silly with a clean waxed chest and a gorilla ass...

Post subject: Re: Chest hair
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:26 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Got decent amount of hair on my chest, I quite like it, however media has got me wondering since images of supposedly attractive men all come with waxed chests. Otherwise my body is pretty toned since I work out regularly and eat well.What do you guys do about chest hair?
Swinger,

I would have what you call a happy highway (as opposed to a happy trail) if I didn't trim, but I'm confident that it wouldn't be a hindrance with MOST women.

To echo the sentiments of most of these other guys I would recommend not being a werewolf, but there's nothing wrong with having hair provided that you're confident in your appearance and you've played 'the game' the right way. Why men are often a relatively shallow species (in terms of physicality), women are more prone to focusing more on the aura and the entire package than just the physical appearance.

Streak