My Goal of Losing Weight!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Health & Fitness

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:33 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Marco Polo, have you ever thought of writing up a post on fitness? I'd be really interested in it.
Hey buddy, I would but I am not into pure fitness/body building. I train Muay Thai and I use weight lifting for improving my overall fighting skills. Although I do have a knowledge about different training methods I would not like to go there.

What I can do is write MY own training routines which suits me perfectly for purposes I want to achieve.

It is not training for achieving mass monster/IFBB Pro physique, but to get lean, ripped body, capable for explosive moves required in MT. If you are interested in that, I will be glad to open new topic in order not to spam this one.
Definitely man. Something holistic covering resistance, cardio, and diet would be great to read. I've got my old routine (mostly stuff from a few Bruce Lee books), but it's getting very stale...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:44 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

AOL: supaflya3
Quote:
I put on a stone a few months back when i broke my leg and couldn't work out anymore. When i'd recovered, along with diet and exercise, i found fat burning supplements like Isatori's MX-LS7 (Maximum Strength Lean System 7) and Cytolean from Gaspari Nutrition helped loads and also gave me a kick start in the mornings. Still taking them now so i don't have to regulate my diet as much. Results within a month easy.
Gapari has some good supps, but for fat loss the best IMO would be VPX Meltdown. Gives you more of a focused not jittery energy and definetly delivers results.

To the TS, cut out hot dogs for sure, I think theres like 300 cal. per one hot dog and all it is, is processed meat with nothing good coming out of it.
Be aware of how much fruit you eat also when losing weight, they are full of sugar which isnt what you want if your cutting weight. Im not saying dont eat fruit, just limit it.
Eat plenty of greens and stay away from any white foods(carb wise) such as pasta and bread. When you eat bread be sure to get whole grain, white breads are white rice are over processed and have nothing good in them, when they process them all of the nutrients are withdrawn, so if you eat rice be sure to get brown rice.
To give you that extra kick before a training session I recommend VPX No-Shotgun, best NO Supp. out there.

keep us updated on the progress bro, good luck!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:40 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Yep, cardio in the morning, when glycogen level in body is very low is great tool for loosing weight and reducing BMI.
this should work, also instead of doing normal cardio try HIIT, its only about 15-20minutes a session although it is pretty intense. Proved to be better then low intensity cardio, also if you're going for the ripped look keep doing weights about 3 times a week and incorporate it with your cardio, if you do just cardio a shitload you'll start to lose your muscle along with your fat.
hope this helps