What's the ideal male body?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Health & Fitness

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:19 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I read interesting articles and books on this topic, but wanted to get opinion on this forum also...
I was curious, what do you guys think, what is the male equivalent of a Victoria's Secret Angel (in terms of looks)? Most people consider Angel to represent what female perfection looks like.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:01 pm 
King Among Mortals

Me

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:29 pm 
Dedicated Member

And what did you read?

The ideal male body is one that demonstrates masculinity and confidence and shows you value yourself, and can therefore value others.

Beauty is also in the eye of the beholder. I have found I am only attracted to a very specific body type, and it's not tall and thin like TV models. IE, there are girls out there that will be your type and your theirs.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:54 pm 
Dedicated Member

It'd the one with a big and fat D...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:30 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
I read interesting articles and books on this topic, but wanted to get opinion on this forum also...
I was curious, what do you guys think, what is the male equivalent of a Victoria's Secret Angel (in terms of looks)? Most people consider Angel to represent what female perfection looks like.
So unfortunately you have figured out that you are not an alpha male, but fortunately you are willing to work hard to be the one.

Hard work may beat talent if talent doesn’t work hard, this simple mantra can be priceless for those who can harness the discipline in life. Your hard work is going to define what your future is going to be, if you are willing to live like as ordinary than this article might not be for you, you are reading this article because you want to overcome your disabilities that are hindering you to be a alpha male.

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 11:51 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Yo.First of all , a real man doesn't care about his looks.
Having said that , since I approach seduction like a businness or a hobby and I put success before behaving like a real man, here's my take on looks. Looks matters. For The First 4 seconds of The interaction. You can't rely on looks but why not to work on it? Even if it affects 1% of your game still matters. Seduction is Made of adding this 1% till your magically dropping their panties.
Here's an article talking about esthetics and proportions http://ignorelimits.com/golden-ratio-in ... -physique/

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 11:47 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Ideal varies...

Physical appearance < Personality
Quote:
The ideal male body is one that demonstrates masculinity and confidence and shows you value yourself, and can therefore value others.

Beauty is also in the eye of the beholder. I have found I am only attracted to a very specific body type, and it's not tall and thin like TV models. IE, there are girls out there that will be your type and your theirs.
+1

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 5:47 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

mine

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 5:55 pm 
King Among Mortals

Mr Peanut.

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 5:58 pm 

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 6:02 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
It'd the one with a big and fat D...
Whatta you gonna do 5 minutes later?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:22 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

One guy that ive noticed come up in alot of girls fb or insta feeds is the model Stephen James or instagram name whoiselijah. Maybe from a year ago cuase hes getting alittle too big and soft at the moment. But to give people a visual answer to your question id point at that guy. Theres no definition of the exact perfect type but many, many girls like this guys look.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:32 pm 
English Muffin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:10 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

This topic has been studied for thousands of years, going as far back as the roman empire. Its called the Golden Ratio.

The Golden Ratio is a number that shows up all over the human body, from the length of the arms and legs compared to the torso, and it seems to define what proportions look best; that is, most attractive.

Popular phrases like ''The V Taper'' symbolizes a ratio of proportions to the body.

A small tiny waist that goes up to broad shoulders, and a wide back. Symbolizing the shape of the letter V. You can see examples of the golden ratio in famous pictures like Leonardo da Vinci's Vitruvian Man, drawn c. 1490.

Another factor that plays in the role of the ideal body, can relate back to your geographic location and culture. For example in the USA a 6-pack of abs for men is highly sought after by women.

From a genetic and evolutionary stand point, a healthy, muscular body, can mean better survival and evolution of children, the family, blood line, etc. Women are naturally predisposed to a healthy man, whether they can consciously recognize it or not. It's a part of their natural evolution and survival for their babies to have a higher chance of survival and thrive.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:37 pm 

Homeboy on the left is the trainer Maria's been lording and lusting over in her recent threads.