If You Are Not Serious About Building Muscle, Don't Read Thi

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Health & Fitness

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:56 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Hey guys when I was in hs before knowing about Pickup I was all about bodybuilding. My whole aura and who I was at tht time was a teen bodybuilder. All the people I knew n was around were athletes n people who were lke me. But I not only read posts n articles but followed n listened to actual professionals tht gave good advice tht were good for other people rather than just advice tht was unique n only tailored for them.
If u want to build serious Muscle or just get lean n ripped, I recommend Ben Pakulski for u guys. I cannot highly recommend him enough if u want to get in some serious shape or build a shit ton worth of muscle. Really learned ALOT from tht guy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:14 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

If you wanna build muscle, eat good and eat often and go to the gym and smash it day in day out. Lots of sleep, lots of water, clean eating but in a surplus and solid gym everyday or at least 5 times a week. You don't need no book, no PT, no nothing. Just do it. It's that straight forward.

-Dilla

I was featured in Brad's weekly mPUA Forum email for 14/08/15: http://i.imgur.com/Axh5r1D.jpg