Smoking cessation

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Health & Fitness

Post subject: Smoking cessation
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:42 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

So I'm trying to quit because if I'm not awkward enough socially the smoke tends to drive most people away anyway. Plus I just quit chewing ( I work with explosives so fire bad) so yeah I'm a bit of a junkie. Down the line from now I'd like to take up a career with public speaking so stains on clothes, fingernails, and teeth are issues to stop. And the coughing, compulsive action, and another reason not to work on my beach bod. My problem is that after 500 miles of road trip, dropping dough on a new place, and my car sleeping like an ash tray and hot ass I can't seem to stop I've tried welbuterin, patches, the bottle method I can't seem to put it down. So I'm looking for help for my game and my life.
I'll post here for anyone if I find any traction on this someone can try it out works for me.