How to motivate myself for calisthenics

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Health & Fitness

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:32 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I have no car and work 1:30-10 or later most days. It takes me an hour to walk to work and half an hour to walk to the gym.

The only thing I really have time for in the morning is calisthenics in the neighborhood park. I am fine jogging, but I really, really hate calisthenics. I have a lot of trouble motivating myself to workout without equipment.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:32 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Get pissed off and think about something/someone you hate while you're working out. Hardcore music might help too, like fast paced hip hop or heavy metal. Activate the adrenaline rush and you'll be able to push your body harder.

My #1 MONEY line to pull sets: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkHjnZgCP18 (0:25)

Stop being "perfect." It's time to evolve.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:36 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Are you talking about Frank Medrano or GMB fitness type Calisthenics? If you don't know who or what that is, then... what are calisthenics to you? When I think of calisthenics (outside of those guys) I think of leave it to beaver and guys getting up in the morning in their PJ's doing toe touches situps and jumping jacks...