How To Be Happy & Present Without Using Drugs

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Health & Fitness

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:23 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I told somebody before that I don’t drink, I don’t smoke, I don’t use drug or caffeine. Then, he ask me: “what the fuck you do when you are sad or anxious”. I said to him: “I suffer”.
Anxiety, sadness and boredom or chaos is created when there isn't an order in consciousness. If you use substances to avoid the pain caused by disorder you will never learn how to create harmony within yourself.
To create harmony within myself I sing beautiful and meaningful operatic songs, I do challenging things like pick-up, I do exercise and I dream the impossible dream.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:13 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Instead of using drugs or alcohol to kill boredom or handle problems, I'd rather spend more time in the gym and sarging. I find it more fun spending time with the female. Try it.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:56 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
I told somebody before that I don’t drink, I don’t smoke, I don’t use drug or caffeine. Then, he ask me: “what the fuck you do when you are sad or anxious”. I said to him: “I suffer”.
Anxiety, sadness and boredom or chaos is created when there isn't an order in consciousness. If you use substances to avoid the pain caused by disorder you will never learn how to create harmony within yourself.
To create harmony within myself I sing beautiful and meaningful operatic songs, I do challenging things like pick-up, I do exercise and I dream the impossible dream.
I commend you for this satori. Im in the same boat. Its funny the path that PUA led me on but the interpersonal development is crazy. I dont do any of the things you mentioned anymore. Its not that I made a hard rule for myself or something. Its like you stated, the more harmony I create within myself the more I naturally just dont want to alter my state. People seem to be more bothered by it than I am....

"Every woman's a whore in the right situation"
"They're all selling it for something"
"She's sluttier than you think she is"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:39 pm 
English Muffin

Good post.

Painting over the cracks is not a solution.

Bonus is you that you save money and even time without having to meet shadey looking guys on street corners

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:21 am 
New to MPUA Forum

We provide natural home remedies for man bothered from sexual disorders such as premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction, All our products are fully natural and don't have any unwanted side effect just like as medicates or pills, these medicates are only short time effective not a permanent solution to get rid of from the embarrassing conditions.