Feeling always tired and suffering from sleep apnea

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Health & Fitness

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:47 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hello guys!

For the last years, I was often tired, even in the middle of the day. I was taking a nap almost every day at work and every morning, when I woke up, I was often tired.

Last summer, I took a test to see if I was suffering from sleep apnea. The results showed that I suffered from this disease. I decided to train and try to loose a lot of weight because I didn't want to have to wear a mask every night I am sleeping.

Finally, a few days ago, I decided I had enough and on Yesterday I bought my cpap (sleep apnea machine). It's a machine that you use with a mask to help push more air into my lungs while I am sleeping. I tried it yesterday night and I had a hard time to get use to it. I just put my mask on a few minutes ago and I think it will be a lot better tonight.

In a few days, I should see a difference and be less tired throughout the day.

Here is a link showing you this machine. My brother and a friend use a machine like this and they said that their life changed after using this machine. If I don't use this machine, there is a risk that I suffered from a stroke, diabetes or heart attack so I don't want to take any chance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvQq...g&spfreload=10

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:46 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Have you read up about Modafinil? It's not like I suffer from sleep apnea or would want to take it every day, but still. This pill is MAGIC!

(plus I guess it's more about symptom relief than treating any underlying issues).

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:25 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Have you read up about Modafinil? It's not like I suffer from sleep apnea or would want to take it every day, but still. This pill is MAGIC!

(plus I guess it's more about symptom relief than treating any underlying issues).
I don't really believe in pills. My brother and a friend have this machine and they said to me that their life changed for the better after a few days. My sister in law is also a pneumologist specializes in sleep apnea so she knows what she is talking about.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:21 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Finally, I had the best night since I tried my cpap for the first time. I slept around 7 hours so I feel a lot better this morning :)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:39 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

It's getting better every day :)