Why Do French Women Look So Good As They Get Older?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Health & Fitness

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:57 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Older men such as myself are looking to stay looking good in the face as much as the body.

I been researching and apparently the answer is in a facial cream regime that French women follow.

Here is a link:

http://www.more.com/beauty/anti-aging/w ... r-look-old

Yeah, I workout and have a good body but eyebags and wrinkles are starting to bother me.

Any fellas out there have issues/solutions?

Thanks.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:54 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

• Go to bed earlier (7-8 hours a night)
  • Drink more water. A full pint first thing in the morning is really good for you.
  • Eat fresh fruit and berries
  • Eat nuts in moderation
  • Avoid washing your face too much. Once a day before bed is more than enough. Stripping your skin of its natural oils ages your skin by drying it out too much. Overwashing also breaks you out in zits because your skin creates too much oil to over compensate for the dryness which clogs your pores.
  • Use moisturiser on your face every day after showering, especially near the crow's feet area of your eyes
  • Having darker skin from tanning reduces the appearance of dark circles. But be careful because tanning also dries and ages your skin if you do it too much.
  • Consider using make up to cover up dark circles. Watch makeup tutorials on YouTube to blend it in properly.
  • If you have tried all of the above with no improvement, consider either saving up for facial surgery or embracing your role as "the older gentleman". Lots of young women prefer older guys. I'm 30 and 18-22 year olds can't get enough of me.