Body Composition Diet & Routine, Please Advise

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Health & Fitness

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:44 am 
New to MPUA Forum

My diet and routine looks like this...

Routine:

Composes of calisthenics, resistance training, yoga.
Emphasis is on calisthenics as I am military bound.
Otherwise I'm using compound movements but very carefully as I have a shoulder and knee injury I'm working through.
Yoga is for flexibility and injury prevention.
Otherwise I'm doing certain exercises that sculpt my body, which includes a variation of bodybuilding (med-heavy weight x 8-15 reps) and strength (heavy weight x 4-6 reps). Bodybuilding for size and shape usually includes drop sets especially for isolation exercises.

Diet

Six meals.
First four are carbs and protein.
Eat every 2-3 hours.
Last two are veggies, protein, and fats.
Keeping carbs and fats separate keeps my body from story the fat as fat due to insulin spikes from carbs.
Multi, Omega 3-6-9, Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM, powdered fruits and veggies, creatine (post workout), Vitamin C.
I keep supplements only to these as they would push my performance in the gym, which is nice, but with my injuries I need a steady progression of overload.

Questions:
Would introducing cardio AFTER my workout allow me to decrease my run time and keep my bodyfat % low WHILE increasing lean mass?
How does my nutrition plan look. Would you suggest any chances.
Any general advice would be appreciated.