Putting BUTTER In Your Coffee

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Health & Fitness

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:45 am 
Dedicated Member

I thought it was strange when I first heard it but it works... putting butter in your coffee in the morning will help you BURN fat.

In the last month in a half I went from 198 pounds to 182 pounds and I'm still shredding off body fat. There's a few things I did ... such as eating less carry-out and desserts. But a big thing I changed was my breakfast.

I started drinking coffee, grass-fed butter and MCT Oil. This is also know as "BulletProof Coffee".

This not only reduces my cravings during the day... it also helps my body burn more fat during the day. I usually don't get hungry until 1PM or so... so it is surprisingly filling. It tastes pretty good, it's easy to prepare in the morning also. It gives me the right sources of healthy fats.

I highly suggest you look up "BulletProof Coffee" it sounds weird but it's awesome and works.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:54 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I second this... You dont need to buy Dave Asprey's coffee (weak shit) but I love the bulletproof coffee idea. Ive even done it with chai tea. I dont have a weight issue but my boy does and he looks the best he has his whole llife and his only breakfast is bulletproof style coffee.

"Every woman's a whore in the right situation"
"They're all selling it for something"
"She's sluttier than you think she is"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:24 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Interesting idea. I've never tried it. It's certainly worth a shot, as it makes sense.

RSDTyler

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:08 am 
New to MPUA Forum

My kids make the bulletproof coffee. It's a paleo thing, a Crossfit thing. I'm not a fan of butter in general, and I don't even know what that MCT Oil is (I call it WD-40), but I gotta say, it tasted pretty good. Not enough to have more than a sip; I'll stick to my once-a-day espresso macchiato.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:26 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

The guy that came up with this has already been proven a fraud. Bulletproof coffee is nothing but a sales pitch. The guy claims the coffee and butter turns your body into a calorie burning machine and makes your brain work at optimal levels....DOES this sound plausible?

Decide for yourself, but the microtoxins he talks about is absolute bullshit, by all accounts I have read. Here is a link http://gizmodo.com/bulletproof-coffee-d ... 1681321467. Joe Rogan (who was a sponsor for a short time of the show) also had a doctor on his JDR explaining microtoxins among the founders other claims who refuted just about everything about bulletproof coffee.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:09 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
The guy that came up with this has already been proven a fraud. Bulletproof coffee is nothing but a sales pitch. The guy claims the coffee and butter turns your body into a calorie burning machine and makes your brain work at optimal levels....DOES this sound plausible?
I'm inclined to agree with this post. Putting butter on anything to shed fat is completely contradictory. It's the natural antioxidants and caffeine that already exists in coffee which is helping you shed fat. If anything the butter is holding you back from making more progress. I drink black coffee. One or two cups in the morning with my breakfast and maybe one cup after my workout to keep my metabolism going high. Ultimately, though, hitting the cardio hard in the gym is the best way to burn fat. And the more you do it, the better your body becomes at burning it.

Now some people made read this and think, "I drink coffee everyday, why aren't I losing weight?" Well I would answer that with another question like are you adding any creamer, milk, sugar, sweetener, in with your coffee? If so, then that is what is holding you back. All that extra sugar that our bodies don't need is stored as fat for later. That's why I hate how everything in the food industry is "low-calorie", "low-fat", or "non-fat", but there just isn't enough emphasis on cutting down sugar. Why is that? Same with anything else, it's about the bottom line. Because sugar gets you addicted, and keeps you buying that product. Our brain patterns respond the same to sugar intake in the body in the same way it responds to cocaine. You really want to cut up? Then cut the sugar out of your diet as much as possible. This is waaaay easier said than done considering there's sugar in literally every product you buy at the supermarket. For example, store-bought milk as about 12-14 grams of sugar for every serving. ONE can of soda can easily have double that amount.

Other ways to boost metabolism which will also help to shed fat would be to drink a glass of water as soon as you wake up in the morning. This is a tough one, but taking a 5 minute cold shower in the morning dramatically increases your metabolism.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:31 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

On a side note the coffee tastes great and adding butter actually makes it better. Plus there are proven health benefits to drinking coffee especially if you don't dress it up with creamers and sugar. Just don't expect amazing results from putting butter in coffee. Try it and decide for yourself.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:30 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

That's a load of bullshit. That's like all the fat people that think because they drink diet coke they can eat whatever they want and lose weight.

Think I'm exaggerating? Look at the fatties, make them feel ashamed!

My PUA Journey (2014): http://bit.ly/1yYjtSV
MY PUA Journey (2015): the-342-journal-vol-2-rugby7-vt187356.html
My Workout (Read this): http://bit.ly/1zIQncY

Image Record: 131
Image Record: 124

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:10 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
I'm inclined to agree with this post. Putting butter on anything to shed fat is completely contradictory.
Not if you understand how the body works. What happens when you take in nothing but fat from GF butter and MCT oils is something called SPAM.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SPAM

It has nothing to do with Dave ASprey. Its the basis for a lot of weight loss programs included Adkins. It 100% works. Dont knock it if you havent tried it. I dont use any of his products. I actually make mine with caffine free chai tea bags. Its f-ing amazing.

As I said months ago, you dont need bulletproof products. More than likely a sales gimmick but the process it self is amazing and if you havent tried it then you might be speaking ignorantly.

SIdenote, I know it seems crazy to lose weight with fat but think about it! How much did the paradigm lie to you about how to handle women in you life? Is it possible that there is some type of food paradigm as well that also tells lies? Thats what we are all here for... to sort the lies of society and find our own real success. Eat more fats homie. I take in a massive and I mean massive amount of fats and Im thin.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:17 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
That's a load of bullshit. That's like all the fat people that think because they drink diet coke they can eat whatever they want and lose weight.
This has always made me so sad. That shit actually makes you fat...just doesnt have calories. Ive never known someone do drink a lot and have a manageable weight.