Back problems?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Health & Fitness

Post subject: Back problems?
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:29 am 
PUA Forum Leader

A while ago I was lifting some chick up. She was short, skinny, not heavy and easy to lift but I must have picked her up wrong because I did something to my back and ended up in a lot of pain. Took a few days before the pain went away. All fine but recently my back has begun to hurt, specifically if i'm sitting up on a bar stool with a straight back(not slouched over).

Anyone experiencing back problems and know any way to help with it when sitting up straight? My lower back starts to ache if I sit down on bar stools for too long.

Post subject: Re: Back problems?
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:34 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

So your pain is in your lower back? I'm not sure if you go to a gym, but I would suggest Deadlifts. I have mild scoliosis (5-degree) and I've been Deadlifting 6months. No more back pain for me! (I've had chronic back pain most of my life from the scoliosis)

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 2:33 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I had dreadful lower back pain for 2 years . I don't anymore and put it down to my body being very weak at the time .I could only do 8 press ups and had very little muscle mass . I'm not big now but I can now do 50 press ups . Make your whole body stronger especially Abs and lower back .

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 8:41 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

your best bet is to stand or lay down if possible, sitting is the least desirable position for back pain. ive had back pain for years, turns out i had flat feet. with orthotics and working out is sooo mcuh better, and chiropractor visits. go see a good chiropractor and see what they say