A suggested reading material

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Health & Fitness

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:37 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

This is a book that i believe anyone should have if they want to have a fairly decent idea of where to start when facing the big challenge of fitness its called the 4 hour body. Now this isn't a book that will get you fit and ripped in 4 hours. This is not a magic bullet book. If any you guys have heard of it then you know what it is. For those who don't know this is actually a very extensive book on health and fitness now if I have put this in the wrong section feel free to relocate it. This Book is a great guide and I have seen this book help out a lot of people especially when you are on an aircraft carrier with your menu being very limited. Trust me this book helps out a lot you are guaranteed to loose at least a pound just by following the diet on there because it not a diet its just basically telling you what type of foods to eat and its not just rabbit food and the best part about it is you can eat as much of it as you want too and not feel guilty.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:05 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

I never really liked Tim Ferris's stuff.

To be fair, he is the pioneer when it comes to certain mindsets and thoughts (like internet passive income). But he seems to smash too much interesting and complicated information that it loses its point.

A simple method that is to the point is the best. If you rearranged his book you could just call it the 100 cool workout tricks. But his tricks are better researched and more interesting than what you'll find in a typical book with that title.