Benifits of Swimming

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Health & Fitness

Post subject: Benifits of Swimming
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:56 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: angus_bali@yahoo.com
Swimming is best excise for to get stamina. There are number of benefits of swimming. Here I am discussing only few which are in my mind at this time.
Weight Control.
A Healthier Heart.
Improved Flexibility.
Improved Asthma Symptoms.
Increased Muscle Tone and Strength.
This thing make me happy if you add here some more.

Post subject: Re: Benifits of Swimming
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:45 am 
The Coach

Quote:
Swimming is best excise for to get stamina. There are number of benefits of swimming. Here I am discussing only few which are in my mind at this time.
Weight Control.
A Healthier Heart.
Improved Flexibility.
It works EVERY muscle in your body. Michael Phelps. Case closed lol

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 3:06 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Swimming is good for your heart, your lungs and overall body conditioning (look at the bodies of swimmer athletes--great muscle tone without too much bulk). It is low impact as opposed to, say jogging, which could hurt your lower back if you wear the wrong shoes, etc. or your knees.

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 5:16 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Weight Control.
A Healthier Heart.
Improved Flexibility.
The fact that it makes you happy is the most important factor on the list...any sport or physical activity will do a lot of great things for your body and the mind, or mind-body to be more precise...since mind and body are 1 entity....and the more you do it the better you look and feel and the healthier you are...however loving something is the key imho...cause if you dont love a sport, since a lot of work/practice is necessary to see good results you will need a lot of motivation and discipline to push through the pain, boredom and drudgery, and people will often stop before seeing great results from sport or physical activity...but if you love something you dont have to push yourself through the discipline and you get a perfect loop...you dont have to motivate yourself you just do it because it is fun to do it...and you do it a ot cause you cant get enough of the thing you love......this is a missing factor in being good in anything...finding more ways to love or enjoy your practice leads to a lot of practice which is a key to mastery which even leads to more enjoyment and results and hapiness...

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 3:37 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Nice to read the benefits of swimming. Thanks for sharing. No doubt that swimming is a good cardio exercise that has many benefits. It is good for weight loss and provides us freshness. Swimming makes our body and mind fresh. I personally suggest everyone to do swimming daily.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:09 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I've been doing a LOT of swimming lately. Started about a month / 6 weeks ago. I'm up to 70 lengths in a row each day now. Already in this short time I feel a lot better, a lot healthier since I'm drinking a lot of water as well. Can't see any improvement in my body I.E toned muscles or anything like that but I'm sure 6 months or a year down the line ill notice it then. :)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:57 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
I've been doing a LOT of swimming lately. Started about a month / 6 weeks ago. I'm up to 70 lengths in a row each day now. Already in this short time I feel a lot better, a lot healthier since I'm drinking a lot of water as well. Can't see any improvement in my body I.E toned muscles or anything like that but I'm sure 6 months or a year down the line ill notice it then. :)
Swimming is great exercise; I swam in high school and continue to swim from time to time. However, swimming is not a bodybuilding exercise. If you are trying to look much better, lift heavy weights. Nothing else comes close.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:31 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Swimming is the best way to burn calories from the body and I would like to tell you that I like swimming and found that swimming is best exercise for all the parts of the body . What do you say about it . I want you to post about it..

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:56 am 
New to MPUA Forum

If anybody have breathing problem then that person do not try to swimming exercise. It is not good for his health.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:07 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi All,
Great discussion on benefits of swimming and like to add swimming is a great calorie burner exercise to reduce and maintain body weight. Swimming strengthens your heart and lungs, improves muscle strength, flexibility and great to deal with joint or muscular problems. Swimming boost energy levels, increase acrobatic capacity and prevents from obesity, joint problem and heart disease.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:09 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Yes swimming is really beneficial for our health if we want to be fit and fine.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:33 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Well,Swimming is the best source of the body fitness so most of the people like the
swimming for keep fitness of the body.According to me that swimming is a perfectible
exercises for build the muscles and reduce the extra weight of the body....

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:29 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Swimming is a good form of cardio and useful for many reasons. It is good for reducing weight. Swimming is good thing for body and mind and keeps us active. Swimming increases strength so it is good to do swimming daily.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:49 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I am totally agree with you and would like to say thanks to you that you here this post here with us. It is really true that swimming are good to weight loss purpose but with that it's also helps to gain muscles.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:33 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Really I don’t know how to swim after reading these benefits definitely I decided to do swim.