whats the fastest way to burn 20 pounds of fat

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Health & Fitness

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:31 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Ned some help I'm try to lost weight
im on a cutting phase right now and loosing about 2lbs a week. i dont believe in boring food and small frequent meals 6 times a day, what works and feels right for me is 3 full size meals and a protein shake post workout. ill eat whatever time i want but these time frames just naturally became the hours i eat

meal1 10am- 4 egg white, 60 grams of sliced turkey breast or sometimes pork wrapped up in a whole wheat tortilla and i throw some shredded cheese on that bitch(i dont use any type of whole wheat tortilla tho, i use a brand called "flatout" search it up and u'll see why its the only type of tortilla i eat, and try to get the healthiest cheese you can find). and then ill have a fruit of my choice. i only cook with extra virgin olive oil

meal2 2pm prewo- 8oz grilled chicken breast or ground turkey wrapped up in another whole wheat tortilla(flatout) mixed with some veggies and cream cheese light.

(workout at 3pm)

post wo shake 4pm- 1 scoop protein mixed with 8oz greek yougurt and a banana

meal3 5pm post wo- 8oz fish or steak 1/2 cup brown rice and veggies

i lift 4 days a week for 45mins to an hour and i do cardio the other 3 for 30mins with a jump rope and ab workouts including other highrep bodyweight workouts.

intensity and quality of diet and workout is extremely important to lose fat and build muscle efficiently. play around with your diet and do alot of research on the foods themselves not stupid myths and diet plans, then you can build your own diet through experimenting with your body. on a bulking diet the only thing ill do differently is add a 4th meal and a second shake. the food i eat is so satisfying it feels like im not even on a diet. once a week ill have like ice cream or cake, i dont believe in fast food especially because the healthy food i cook while dieting taste better then crap you see on the streets.

the only thing you need to know about diet is eat less calories then you burn to lose fat and eat more calories then you burn to build muscle, you're height and weight and bf% will dictate how much you can eat.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:43 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Well if you want to loose weight, walk daily and continue to
increase the pace and distance every week. Exercise should
be, intense. Try to eat little, or preferably nothing at all after
your evening meal. Don't skip, any meal. You should be, eating
2 - 3 meals every day. Drink plenty of water and avoid all oily
and fast foods.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:21 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Drink water & go spinning :)!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:15 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

loosing more then 2 pounds a week eats away at muslce mass and at bone density not to mention you can gain it all back its yo-yo dieting look it up!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:51 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Here are some useful steps for reducing your weight:-
Step 1
Eat five or six small meals throughout the day. According to "The Fat Burning Bible" this strategy will keep your body burning fat all day long. In addition, it will blunt the production of the stress hormone cortisol, which can wreak havoc on your weight-loss goals. Aim for three main meals with two to three smaller mid-meal snacks per day.
Step 2
Try a macronutrient ratio of 30 percent protein, 30 percent fat and 40 percent carbohydrates, as recommended by "The Fat Burning Bible". It is not as difficult as it sounds. Try eating about the same size portions of carbohydrates and protein at each meal. Then make sure you are getting a little healthy fat at each feeding as well. "The Abs Diet" and "The Fat Burning Bible" both have sample meals to get you started.
Step 3
Perform up to 60 minutes of resistance training three to five days per week. Training with weights will help you build muscle, which is so metabolically active that it burns calories even when you are sitting on the couch. "The Abs Diet" offers a circuit training routine that is great for beginners. For more advanced trainees, try "Xtreme Lean" by Jonathan Lawson and Steve Holman.
Step 4
Do cardiovascular exercise for at least 30 minutes three days a week. To accelerate fat loss, just add extra cardio on the other days. Always take one day off from all forms of training to give your body a chance to recover. Cardio is cumulative, so one long session is just as good as several short-duration ones. Follow the "Muscle Nerd" Jeff Anderson's advice and keep it low intensity, immediately after your resistance training, to burn pure body fat.
Step 5
Buy some whey protein from your local health retailer. Besides being high in calcium and great for your immune system, whey protein makes a great mid-meal snack, pre- or post-workout shake or meal-replacement. High quality products contain whey protein isolate or hydrolysate with over 20 grams of protein per serving. Whey is very versatile and can be made into a delicious smoothie to cut hunger in the afternoon.
Step 6
Eat absolutely anything you want for one meal, one day of the week, every week. According to "Combat the Fat" by Jeff Anderson, this allows your body to avoid shifting into starvation mode. When our bodies perceive a lower caloric intake, they adapt by making that intake level our new metabolic rate. This means eating less and less without losing any more weight. Trick your body into burning fat like a furnace by having a "cheat meal" once a week.

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:15 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Hi liltookie,
To lose weight break your meals in 5/6 small meals including snacks and prefer raw food over processed food. Increase your water intake, drink green tea and avoid flavored juices, beverages and diet soda. Exercise is must to lose weight as it burn calories and boost your metabolism so exercise daily.
http://sanantoniofitbody.com/san_antonio_gym.html

USA, 60102-5917
PHONE# (224) 678-9060