Guy skin care

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Health & Fitness

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 9:22 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hello,
Well I guess you have a combination skin though because one of the big reasons for acne to happen be because your skin is dry on your cheeks and oily on other areas but the inner oil glands are not able to push the toxins out hence acne occurs. I would recommend you to use a face wash, toner and moisturizer as a basic.
It may help!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:38 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Finally, i saw a class of Adam Lyons in which he informed that the most crucial factor ladies discover to be a deal breaker is deficit of cleanliness on the part of the pua.

Post subject: Re: Guy skin care
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:26 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I use healthy and natural products for my skin and hair . Just check this out all products are awesome .

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:39 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Yeah I agree with that ,using beauty products or covering your face is not manly,still when you are facing some problems with your skin its better to use some good beauty products and take skin care.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:13 am 
New to MPUA Forum

if your skin is oily, it usually has a lot of shine to it very soon after cleansing nd the pores are generally slightly enlarged. It is more prone to pmples, blackheads, and whiteheads than other skin types and is coarser in tecture.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:35 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I am very caring for my skin and i use skin lotion to protect my skin from skin problems.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:32 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

taking care of your skin as a guy is not only accepted now I think it's dhv to most women. Hot Women like it in my experience.

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:27 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Ok, first of all taking care of yourself (f.e. skin) has got nothing to do with your orientation. The stupidest thing you can ever hear is "are you gay"? That is just nonsense. Think about it, do you reckon girls are more attracted to someone who has a nice clean face or to someone who looks like a pimplevillage just because he doesn't use anything that "might make them gay". Last time i checked one is gay when they like men not when they take care of themselves. If you use as many different things as Christian Bale in American Psycho it might come off as weird, but that's their problem, not yours.

As for myself, i use something against acnes or too moist skin. It depends on what do you want to accomplish or control with your hygiene.

Lastly, i saw a workshop of Adam Lyons in which he told that the most important thing girls find to be a dealbreaker (or the first impression you get) is lack of hygiene on the behalf of the pua.

100% true!

Everything matters including your skin.

I myself and developing a good skin regime.

Essentially it is this.

1. Exfoliate in the morning and evening
2. Rinse and Follow with Toner.
3. Follow with moisturizer.

If you can go all natural with this stuff it will be better for your health.

-Brad holiday

http://www.1GirlDaily.com
and
http://www.Facebook.com/BradHoliday01

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:34 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Exfoliating day and night is going to cause havoc to your skin in the long run.

I use cleanser normally once a day, sometimes twice. Moisturise after that. I exfoliate with a spanking new toothbrush maybe once a week/two weeks.

But guys it's important to realise your skin is an outer reflection of your inner...good diet is essential to good skin. Water, fruit, veggies, proper food. That's essential for good complexion.

I was featured in Brad's weekly mPUA Forum email for 14/08/15: http://i.imgur.com/Axh5r1D.jpg

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:46 am 
New to MPUA Forum

If your skin has blackhead, you will advice you to make use of lemon juice

Lemon juice is among greatest choices that help you on how to get rid of blackheads naturally. Lemon contains vitamin C and acid which can remove dirt and sebum from skin very well. Do it 2 times per week. You can use lemon juice directly to apply to the skin, for about 15 minutes and rinse with clean water.

Or you can make a mask with lemon juice, almond oil and glycerin. All raw materials are mixed well and you can rub on the surface of blackheads or the whole faces. Wait 15-20 minutes then rinse off with cool water.

If you don't want to use lemon, you can try to apply honey to your skin:

Honey has antibacterial property and can repair skin effectively. Therefore, the tips for how to treat blackheads with honey is widely used in the SPAM of acne and skin beautification

To treat blackheads with honey, it is great if you take about 3-5 teaspoons of honey to boil up, let it cool down and then rub on the skin acne. You wait until the layer of honey dry and then peel off the skin. Blackheads will be glued to the mask and will be pulled out easily. This is considered as one of effective home remedies for blackheads. You can perform 2-3 times/week until you get smooth skin as wished.

Also, you can mix honey with lemon. Drop just a small amount of lemon juice into the mixture 3-5 tablespoons honey and apply to your face for 20-30 minutes then rinse your face with cool water. After just one month, you will see results immediately.

Source: https://authorityremedies.com/home-reme ... lackheads/