What's your favourite sport?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Health & Fitness

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:50 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

And why?

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 1:25 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I always liked to be a physically active person, that's why sport is an important part of my life. I don't need it for a professional career or weight loss, just for myself, for keeping my body healthy and beautiful as long as it's possible.
I like the most of all running, fitness and swimming. I make my favourite fitness complex everyday and usually add to it two other ones several times a week.
Some of sport games are my favourite ones too, especially hockey, tennis and football. I often play them with my family and friends, and I like to watch professional matches too, especially the football ones. I have a couple of favourite teams from Barzil and Spain and matches with them are my the most favourite, besides I'm a competitive person and I like to make bets https://mobile-br.net/ on them during the matches sometimes too.

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 2:35 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I always liked weightlifting, rowing. But alas, I had arrhythmia due to heavy loads. The doctor said that I have a tight heart due to stress and alas, I have to give up hard sports. So I have to undergo a course of muscle relaxation, and for this he prescribed this remedy https://bestpot.ca/trainwreck for me. What do you think, after recovery will be a chance to continue to play sports?

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 9:54 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I spent all my childhood in athletics. I was not delighted, but it was not hard. Once thanks to the training, I got to make a movie) I was in a few shots but I am pleased with it.

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 8:21 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Badminton is my favourite sport. I like it as it helps to keep me fit and I like it.

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 7:18 am 
New to MPUA Forum

hii,
my favorite sports is tennis ,i like to play daily ..,
ISO 9001 Certification in bangalore
ISO 27001 Certification in Bangalore

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 12:35 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

My favorite sport is basketball. I even play for my college team and want to become a professional player one day. But for my dream to come true I need more time for practicing. And it's pretty difficult to combine sports and education, especially when you have a lot of assignments to write. That is why it's easier and better for me to order academic writing at https://www.customessays.co.uk/essay. Writers, who work there, are real professionals in writing and proofreading.