Best car for a PUA?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Building an Attractive Lifestyle

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:39 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yahoo Messenger: merockstar
AOL: FoolinNobody1968
Get you a ferd!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4bJsIogkGk[/youtube]

lol not really chevys are better.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:52 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I have an Alfa-Romeo GT, girls love it, it looks great, but make sure you get manual, and a few extra's like exhaust system and better speaks (well get the Monza version) because it can be a little bit on the border on a girls car in the very basic stock model.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:55 am 
New to MPUA Forum

If you are an extroverted alpha, then your car shouldn't matter (unless the girl is stuck up, if she is, I wouldn't waste my time on her because Ive got better things to do). This is because you'll be going to the girl and proving your of a high value!

Whereas, if your more of an introverted alpha, then you need to display higher value, rather then go out and tell the girls why you've got high value! e.g. Good body language, good style, good lifestyle, etc. Will have girls coming up to you left right and center, no? And a good car shows that your making money, so you must have a good job and can afford to splash cash on these so-called 'Toys'

So, in my opinion a 'Luxury' car (or 'Sports' car if your budget reaches) displays more higher value then any other type of car... To list a few:

Mercedes-Benz S-Class

Range Rover

Rolls-Royce Phantom

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:46 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

hell yeah!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 7:48 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

A Porche with the right head light knocked out.
Why, you ask?
Hank Moody as one. Need more said? Of course not.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 8:32 am 
New to MPUA Forum

No one need a car to score with a girl. You need nothing more than a comfortable bed. :P

http://www.lastfm.de/user/xOPENMINDx

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 9:43 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

i got a mk2 TT and the women love it !

Got

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:28 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

It's not so important which car exactly to have. It's more important that it is BIG (wagon version best) and not too old and rusty. If it's a wagon , even a small one, (I have kia rio wagon), you can also put down rear seats and extend the trunk into a sleeping area for two :D
You need to have it always cleaned and also vacuum cleaned. When you go wherever with friends, you are always the one, who must drive, because all the bags can go only in your car. And if girls ask, whose car is that -- it's yours and having a car is a DHV. At least in our country.

I had suzuki swift before, but girls like this car much more. Because small cars are for lonely people. The ones who don't have friends and girlfriends and have it just to go to work and back home.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:06 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I am aquiring this in the very near future. (Except the one I am purchasing is completely murdered out.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:45 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Your car is only going to matter if you're going for a specific type of girl.

Personally I've been trying to get away from owning a vehicle completely, but most areas in the states this is difficult.

In the past I had a 65' Mustang. I liked that car, although, it was a trade off between gas mileage and cheep replacement parts. If you know anything about cars you know it's better to have an older car because you can actually work on them without too much trouble and save yourself tons of money you would have spent at a mechanic.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:41 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Many of the girls I know would struggle to describe a car better than the color and maybe the make. They keep AAA in business.

Personally I'd like an M3 but that'd be for me. Many girls would just say he has a BMW. Likewise a porsche 996. Many girls would just say he has a porsche, they'd struggle to tell a boxster from a carrera from a turbo.

I'd stay away from a "i couldn't do better car" like a kia rio but otherwise presentable and clean on the inside shouldn't interfere with your game.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:05 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I got myself a Mazda Miata. Its great on gas, and reliable. Its also fun to drive. The greatest thing about the car is when I go to party's or when a girl at school ask's me what type of car I have(an IOI) I tell them its a convertible. When they hear that they jump into my arms and ask me to take them for a ride. Think of the car like a peacocking acc. it lets the girl hit on you without feeling like she's hitting on you. It also gives you an excuse to take them somewhere(like how the cool guitar at your house gives them an excuse to be in your room). Also since its a 2 seater if she has friends its a great way to isolate the target because it gives her a legitament excuse to be with you alone.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:09 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Your car is only going to matter if you're going for a specific type of girl.

Personally I've been trying to get away from owning a vehicle completely, but most areas in the states this is difficult.

In the past I had a 65' Mustang. I liked that car, although, it was a trade off between gas mileage and cheep replacement parts. If you know anything about cars you know it's better to have an older car because you can actually work on them without too much trouble and save yourself tons of money you would have spent at a mechanic.

If you know anything about cars, you should be able to figure out how a newer car runs.

I drive a 2007 F150, and I personally think it helps. Whenever a girl that likes subs gets in, I have that. If they want to go somewhere secluded, I can do that. If they like to go fast, it does that too. I don't think a vehicle makes the guy, but depending on the girl, it can help. Whenever girls get in my truck, they love it. The thing can ride like a caddy or like a decently high HP car depending on what the plan is.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:16 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I have a 1.4 special ed. fiesta - year 2004. Its immaculate and runs really well and I nearly have it paid off. As they hold their value really well Im thinking about selling it soon and trading up to a Mercedes CLK.

The way I see it - so long as your car runs well and you keep it clean and polished (inside and out) it'll do a good enough job. Girls dont love or hate my car. Its just there to serve a purpose.

Personally, I love the idea of using a flash car to pick up girls but any girls who are lucky enough to make it into my car already like me for who I am, not what possessions I own. Though Im really looking forward to my Merc :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:08 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I'm all about the old early/mid 90's ricer cars. They're cheap, fun to drive, built like tanks, and still hold up pretty well looks wise. I'm talking CRX, Celica, Eclipse, Integra, Civic. I don't care enough about cars to spend more than 5 grand on one. 5 grand will get you something that is just fine for whatever you wanna do.