Lifestyle suggestion list (add yours!)

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Building an Attractive Lifestyle

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 11:48 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: enlightenedone1@rocketmail.com
AOL: vipfactor
Hey everyone, just joined when I saw how nice & friendly SPAM is here, and
how many people are willing to help each other. I like that. Great work, everyone. :)

My contribution to the above list:
1. Become an expert on something - not literally, and it doesn't have to be hard, you
just have to be better than an average person on something. And you probably already
are or you have capacity to become extraordinary good at something. For me, it was
anything IT-related (reformed geek), and guys and girls from all social hierarchy levels
have consulted me on various problems they've had with their PCs, laptops, cellphones,
hi-fi, and everything else from that category. I could offer them advices, make them
come over to my place, go to their place, etc, etc... there are many possibilities here.

Next, I've been involved in PD (personal development) for a couple of years now, and
have "branded" myself as an expert on that in my circle of friends and acquaintances. When you're an expert on anything from that domain (general life coach,
relationships, intellectual development, time management, emotions), you can get
in rapport with anyone easily; I've had people trusting me more than anyone and
telling me their deepest secrets, and I often felt that they've looked at me like I'm a
saint when I helped them improve themselves.

There are some other fields, from marketing, business, to science, but this is something
that I saw the biggest potential in.

Anything works, just become a goto guy for something... preferably, something
popular, needed, and with high networking & DHV potential.
--
I could think of some more things, but I won't add anything that I haven't tested
myself; being an aspie and social phobic, I haven't got laid using the idea above,
(tbh, haven't even tried) but I'm sure it can be helpful for any normal person. :)

But I've built some great friendships that will certainly help me on that level when
I get through some essential PUA materials and grow balls to approach girls, but I
won't hijack your thread with that. :)

--

EDIT - A couple of additional ideas:
1. Become influential online
a) have a website related to some subject - it's interesting to see people's reaction
to this, many of them still think that operating a website is some arcane subject
reserved only to the companies and rich or powerful people, and although this might
sound strange, people actually get impressed when I tell them about various of my
sites, and relative potential power that I could get from that. + if you're an internet
marketer and/or making money online, you can always get some additional points
here.
b) create a niche vlog - already partially mentioned before, but I would combine it
with my idea above and combine it with the web 2.0->+ pop vlogging phenomenon.
Chances are that you're following a couple of such persons on youtube, and while
this clearly isn't for everyone, if you're not afraid to do it/find it worthwhile, I'm sure
it could help you in your networking efforts, and it's always a nice DHV boost when
you can say that you're an online 'celebrity' or have tens of thousands of personal fans.
2. Social meetings - marathons, volunteering, guilds, contests.
3. Get a dog and take it to regular walks through the city or to parks, learn some
info about them, too - girls seem to like them, and you get a chance for meeting
new people and using some nice improvised openers.
4. Get into some 'collective', 'society', any group of people who share your
interests
(existing one or one that you will develop anterogradely); some of my
friends have met their ex-gfs and wives at biker meetings (I like those personally,
bikers are generally very friendly and social people, I easily get along with them)
and religion meetings.

Ok, that's it for now. It's 2 AM and I'm out of ideas, but I hope these ones have some
value. Thanks for reading. ;)

Q42.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 8:26 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Hey man!

Thank you very much for taking your time to write this stuff. I def see some things I could add and I will... but I'm extremely tired and need to work tomorrow. Yes the life of a PUA ain't about partyin 24/7 but also work haha.

I think becoming an expert in something kinda... covers a lot of the suggestions made in the initial list. In the end it's about conveying knowledge and have the answers to problems/etc. This counds for instruments, sports etc etc so yeah. It's a bit "general" but still a nice introduction I guess.

Getting a dog is a nice one. Still I will add to that knowing a dog is an animal and not a toy. It needs love and you shouldn't get a dog to get laid. (Indirectly and esp. not directly LOL!). Love the dog, make it your new best friend and enjoy the social benefits it brings with it.

Anyway off to bed, thanks a lot!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 9:58 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Books, - Litterature.

Read a couple of books, you'll learn alot of stuff, and you'll be able to talk about to litterature with chicks (yes, many chicks read books) and buy some about tantra or whatever and keep them visible in your book shelf, it'll defenity get attention, make you stick out from the other afcs and show that you have many interesting sides of your personality.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 8:45 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Great suggestion! I've added suggestions from both of your posts.

The list is growing bigger and bigger... thanks guys keep 'm coming this can't be it yet! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:05 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Been away for a while, hope you guys still remember me.

Reason:
I moved to Germany, I live the dream now. The mansion I live in is awesome. It's just the upper floor but great for classy pua parties!

Anyway considering my complete change of lifestyle, I updated the list with a couple of new suggestions. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:10 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

What do you guys think of this idea? I'm in college right now and in a program where I see everyone on a daily basis for the next 2 more years.....What if I do as many activities that I am passionately interested it and blog about it.

Basically setting up a DHV blog......would that be a good idea?

Won't that come off as desperate or kind of show offy?

Please, I would like your analysis on this

Thanks!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:08 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

You need to do new, adventurous stuff, like go river rafting, or hike with some friends in a random forest. Survival shit! Take pictures, keep them in your home or at your facebook. Shows that you will be the fucking tribal leader and can survive even if the world is going down. Very good alpha stuff!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:28 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I very much agree on being an alpha male and doing alpha male stuff. Also, create footage, blog it, facebook it.. whatever as long if you have FUN and you show this it's fine!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:41 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Personally i noticed that a wide arrange of hobbies can be a huge DHV. For example i look like a kid who skates/surfs, but i also box, play guitar, do yoga, and i'm pretty ripped(not a big guy, but really defined from the boxing). It seems to catch girls off guard when they find out these things. Also, knowing about things that girls know about has helped a lot. Ex: If i'm hanging with a group of people and two girls are talking about fashion brands or something, I know a little bit about that stuff so i can chime in and talk to them where other guys cant. Don't seem gay, but knowing random things can help from time to time

Post subject: My two cent's
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:21 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

There are two extreame lifestyle's that are no go zones for me.

1. Some guys have no life. Guy's that have no life convey this to me by saying 'I'm board', always being available, not having many 'conversation threads' and displaying needy qualities.(fairly obvious) - He has no life

2 Some guy's have too much going on. When I look at a guy that's got too many things going on it can be a 'turn off'. Because it sometimes appears he wont have as much time to spend with me as 'Mr Otherguy' - His life is already full

3 Some guys are obsessed. He lets one hobby take up all his time - I'd hate for it to come down to me or the hobby...

Different hobbies will give different females different opinion's. However, I have always found it attractive when I can see he really loves doing his hobby. If he doesn't care what other people think is also KEY. It's your thing OWN IT.

I always try new things - Moreish

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:35 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

This is a great thread, glad that it's been "dug up" again.

Wonder why noone has mentioned it but one that combines all, sport/hobby/lifestyle, is bboying. This is the greatest thing ever, gets you in shape, makes you creative, cool and you can dance. Takes a while to learn or develop skills (though tell me one thing that doesn't) but once you start you never want to quit. And, as a bonus, for constant battling you get confidence and will be better fighting off amogs. Also, you get mad props from women, where i live, a lot of people don't know anything about it, so whatever you do, you'll look cool nevertheless. Plus, dancing is a major, major turnon. True story. Could be difficult to do while wearing suits though (as i do) but usually you dance in a club so you'll wear something more suitable (than a suit, hah!). Suits (sorry for jumping in a fashion section for a sec) are a very good look too, you can easily spice things up with a colorful shirt (purple, pink, bright blue) and a tie, works well in bars (at least for me).

Anyway, with a lot of sports, f.e. be it mma of bboying, hobbies like music or something else, you need dedication. A lot of it. People will see right through you if you are fake or pretending or if it doesn't come from your heart. Also, don't do a lot of things that you leave behind or stop taking seriously. Quitters never succeed.

To the previous post, SunnyHolly. Nr. 1, it is obvious why he needs to change his life. Nr 2. is vital, too much good is no good. But nr. 3, i respectfully agree to disagree, i think between "obsession" and "passion" there is a fine line and the latter one cannot be "accomplished" by just taking up a hobby or sport, this comes from heart and usually in this way it's a good thing because it shows dedication and continuity (f.e. while concerning a sport or guitar or art or something similar). If you are passionate about something and let it known from the start, women shouldn't have anything against it, if they do, they seem self-centered because forcing to choose never works well; f.e. if a girl asked me to choose between dance and her i would never go for that kind of girl. As for "obsessed", i find it to be kinda creepy : ) , i understand that the point is the hobby coming on as weird or a complete turnoff (a la "im a dude who collects/does X (whatever it may be), does nothing else, it's my whole life and you cannot disagree with me or i'll get upset"), but in this case it is obvious why this guy needs to change his life. Just a thought, isn't this kind of teenage mind state? Debate me wrong :P But i agree with the last statement 100%, various lifestyles have different effects on different girls, but it's always important to love what you're doing.

Hawke91

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:08 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Great suggestions :D

I'm just commenting to keep this thread in the front of the forum. This is a super thread! Everyone should see it. Too bad it's not stickied :(

''Action is the foundational key to all success'' - Pablo Picasso.

Face your fear, accept your war.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:36 am 
New to MPUA Forum

about those languages...

French is gay, spanish sounds too harsh.

Italian's where it's at. Not the stereotypical wussy stuff that the french have going. And it sounds better then spanish/french.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:23 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

What are some good media suggestions?

I think doing something like taking pictures of celebrities or a popular internet person and making a zombie picture of them. I think that would be a great idea, I'm researching ways to do that at the moment.

I also want to start making Youtube videos, but not sure about what to do yet. I made a video in the summer to kick start my Youtube channel (because starting is always the hardest), but I haven't done anything since. Here's the first video I made! If ya'll could give me a like that'd be cool :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ed8mtv3M-18

I'm thinking about doing video logs about training since I train MMA with former Browns defensive tackle Bill Duff, but I'd like to do some stuff that's funny, like a Jenna Marbles (don't judge, she's hilarious) or Julian Smith.

If you guys have any ideas, let me know!!

"The society that separates scholars from its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools." - Thucydides

Seize the day with love

Sometimes you succeed, and sometimes you learn.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:34 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
about those languages...

French is gay, spanish sounds too harsh.

Italian's where it's at. Not the stereotypical wussy stuff that the french have going. And it sounds better then spanish/french.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gX73W8zJ5gg

Sexy. End of discussion.

"The society that separates scholars from its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools." - Thucydides

Seize the day with love

Sometimes you succeed, and sometimes you learn.