Men's SMV?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Building an Attractive Lifestyle

Post subject: Men's SMV?
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:01 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Rollo Tomassi stated in his book the Rational Male that a man's peak SMV should go up as he reaches his 30s, as long as he is living the proper lifestyle (Develop success and a good career). https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/com ... and_women/
in you guy's experience what's the best ages for men to nail fit hot young women? Is the 38 the best years for a relationships only? I'm 22, in your experience what would be the best ages for me to nail fit young hot women 18-25? I personally think for sex 25 until early 30s would be the best age for sex and 35-38 would be the best age for relationships as long as I play my cards right. Hope to hear you guy's experiences. Thanks.

Post subject: Re: Men's SMV?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:22 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

I don't think this will be helpful for your mindset.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:06 pm 

If you keep yourself in good shape and dress well you will be able to fuck young women in their 20s clear through your 30s.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:12 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

OP: You have the general idea correct. 25-30 was my prime sexual years (I'm 40s now). But don't wait until you're 25 to start! Start now....get some experience under your belt (even if its not with "hot, fit girls"). Experience builds confidence.