What do you guys think of these shoes?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Building an Attractive Lifestyle

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:44 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

What do you guys think of these shoes? I like ebony colored shoes. I'd like them, assuming they wouldn't make my feet look big; but for some reason I've a small feeling that they might. Although they're nice, they wouldn't be something you'd wear on a daily basis if you're young.

It's quite a lot of money, but then again it's shoes that I'm most fussy with. It could happen that I might need something like this in the future on short notice. I find it so hard to find a unique pair of shoes that doesn't look ridiculous or attention seeking, but that's yet discreetly superior. But for special occasions I'd definitely like em. Have any of you had regrets upon not availing of a lovely pair of shoes? or difficulty in making a decision to buy them?

I could definitely picture Bryan Ferry wearing them!

http://www.raffaello-network.com/englis ... Shoes.html

Thanks

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:37 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Personally I wouldn't buy them if I were you, there are £200+

I know for a fact you can get shoes which look so much better for around half the price.

If you want a good pair of shoes that aren't attention grabbing, but enough for people to recognise you know how to dress, I'd advise you to invest in some good quality Chelsea Boots or Brogues.

They are both good shoes that belong in every man's essentials for footwear.

Hope this helps haha (this is just my personal preference)

Also check out the site fashionbeans they have really good advice on fashion for men, they have literally an article for everything

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:18 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Personally I think theres no point paying that much for brand name shoes unless they have the brand on them so you can show it off to others :D