Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Building an Attractive Lifestyle

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:48 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

When I was younger, if someone said/did something very nasty, I often felt that the only way to come out with you're respect intact, would be to throw a blow at them right there and then. Sometimes too much rhetoric can just make you look like you lack action, if you were to instead tackle their insult with words. But generally speaking, when someone does something that crosses the line, I love the way they're completely taken by surprise when I just land a punch square into their nose. And they won't do a whole lot back to you, (unless they're literally a gangster). They'll realise they're in the wrong and the wind will have just been taken out of their sales. And everyone will think that you know martial arts or something.

Now that I'm older and have more authority, fellas are less likely to challenge me, and when they do, I am better equipped to take them down a peg without feeling the need for fighting. But it does show that you've a threshold for tolerance and that you mean business. I know Chase probably says not to fight, but girls do dig it. But this is what I miss about the adultolescent years. There's more confrontation. Anger is far more passive aggressive amongst adults. What do you guys think?

What provoked this post is a little incident I got into the other day. A drunken adultolescent (amongst a group) spat on my car. I saw the fella that did it, and got out. There was a brief struggle between us and he went down. We often feel invincible until something like this happens. I remember thinking 'gee he feels quite strong, I hope I don't get beaten up by a group of kids'. Although I beat one of them up, I still knew that they weren't that intimidated by me. So when I got back into my car I tried to drive away quickly before they got the chance to throw stuff at my car. A couple of empty bear cans were thrown as I drove off. Just glad I saw which one of them did it!!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:18 pm 
King Among Mortals

I love Laura too

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:09 pm 
The Grand Puba

You're lucky those bear cans were empty. One bear can easily ruin a Saturday night.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:22 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
You're lucky those bear cans were empty. One bear can easily ruin a Saturday night.
I thought someone might have more lightshed than that.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:34 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Real gangstas drive slow.