Article: The Game Outside The Game

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 16 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Building an Attractive Lifestyle

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:28 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

The Game Outside The Game

This one is a big one and necessary to master if you’re serious about your progress. If you do not master this you will NEVER be playing this shit at your highest potential, this is crucial. So let’s get into it!
There are so many different aspects you really need to get to an elite level if you’re truly passionate about pickup, but I’m not writing a book, so here are the ones I feel are the most important ones:

1. Masculine Polarity (+ abundance)
2. Mentors
3. Dream Team
4. Happiness
5. Health & Fitness
6. Charisma

As you can see, I have not included money, however career should be included in the Masculine Polarity category BUT it is not the same as money since it might take a few dark years to get to the point where you’re making big money. Also like we all know, you can have extremely good results without being rich. Although it’s still attractive to women, and it also makes life better, so make sure you eventually get paid doing what you love.

1. Masculine Polarity (+ abundance)
Everybody’s heard the concept, everybody knows it’s a big fucking deal but still there are so much retards running around without a clear direction in life, and this is both disgusting and stupid so get yourself together if that is you! For the guy late to the part, masculine polarity means you have a passion in life, clear goals and you strive towards these every fucking day, no days off until you succeed. Read Way of the Superior Man if there are any fuckers who still haven’t.
This will create a true feeling of abundance, because as you come into your true masculine polarity you realize there are better things to life than pussy. So if you get rejected you don’t get butt hurt. This bigger interest can even be pickup, but then it is the path to mastery as opposed to just getting a single chick, it’s about the process, the challenges, the successes and the experiences.
The habits:
• Don’t allow getting emotional reactions that does not support your higher purpose, not talking to people who do not support your higher purpose etc.
• Study Way of the Superior Man, re-read re-read and re-read
• Set up goals
• Re-view your goals every week to make sure you’re in path

2. Mentors!
Big, big, big concept! If you don’t get this one you’re basically doomed to never reach your full potential. All the great in history have had mentors, get one and get one fast! Until you have one, read books, that’s a great supplement.
The habits:
• Keep trying, mail, call, facebook (if they have one), LinkedIn (if they have). Keep trying, don’t take their lack of interest for an answer, see it as a shit test, keep trying until you get it!
• Read great books

3. Dream team
Fuck friends, only surround yourself with a fucking dream team. Do not talk or listen to people who cannot help you. Full-on selfish mode. Fuck all retards who think life should be easy-going and no stress. Want to fuck the hottest bitches in the world? Then go hang out with guys who do, or guys who are set out to do. This is also called having a great peer-group. Make friends with dudes who go out AT LEAST 5 times a week, every fucking week and stick to it! Lazy cunts are not welcome. Enough said
The habits:
• Message the best guys you know asking to wing together
• Take action and encourage them to push you harder, always say thank you when they do always do what they tell you

4. Happiness
I might sound a bit aggressive when I write but that’s not what I’m like when you meet me. I am the goofiest, most retarded and energetic person you’ll meet. I talk with big smile on my face and I’m basically oozing with happiness all day. This is important to attract women, mentors and your dream team, be positive!
The habits:
• Meditate every day
• Make a point of not bringing negativity into your, or other people’s life
• Walk and talk like your happy and you’ll feel happy
• Make sure to laugh out loud
• If you are to watch anything, watch Family Guy and shit like this
• Charity: Do something that makes you feel really good and like you are helping the world, I for instance go buy fruits and food for around 30 USD every month and hand out homeless people

5. Health and Fitness
I can’t believe how dudes walk around complaining they’re not getting results, don’t have the energy, can’t be aggressive enough, nightclubs are too overwhelming and still don’t take care of training and nutrition!
RIDICULOUS FUCKING RETARD CUNT SHIT
If this is you: Kill yourself OR hit the gym right fucking now.
Won’t even go into why this is important, you should all understand this
The habits:
• Count your calories and hit your protein intake.
• Hit the gym 4-6 days a week, no less.
• If you’re new, pay for a personal trainer. If you’re broke go watch Elliott Hulse on youtube.
• Buy a juice machine and juice organic spinach, broccoli, ginger, kale, basil, parsley, carrots, and red beet. If you can’t afford you either take a loan or steal this shit (I did when I didn’t have cash for it)
• Completely cut out bad food, to whatever degree productive cut out alcohol and coffee. However alcohol can be necessary for some guys to get into action when first starting out.
• Green tea
• Make your own sprouts (simple as fuck, can make a post about this if anybody wants)

6. Charisma
Yes, The Game Outside The Game includes working on your charisma. It’s not just about approaching, you want to work on delivery and analyze yourself hard core.
The habits:
• Improv and/or toast masters (I do both!)
• Film yourself telling stories, just talking random gibberish and different sorts of exercises you come up with as you go.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:37 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hey mate,

It seems to me like you have figured out a great way to approach life. I agree with every point you make.
Keep going.

C. Tingham

View my YouTube channel at— Mindset Music

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:42 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
If you can’t afford you either take a loan or steal this shit (I did when I didn’t have cash for it)
Great philosophy. Bravo.

When you can't afford something and be financially independent just get a loan, because this is a great attitude and outlook to have.

Worse yet - steal. Real attractive. You sound like a top bloke, you really do. A stand up gentleman. Cant seem to get a point across without reducing to profanity (you might want to work on your vocabulary).

But yes, lets all make poor financial decision and in failing that just steal.

Though your first point was actually a good start it was all down hill from there.

Self help, get real.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:03 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Hey mate,

It seems to me like you have figured out a great way to approach life. I agree with every point you make.
Keep going.

C. Tingham
thanks bruh!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:05 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
If you can’t afford you either take a loan or steal this shit (I did when I didn’t have cash for it)
Great philosophy. Bravo.

When you can't afford something and be financially independent just get a loan, because this is a great attitude and outlook to have.

Worse yet - steal. Real attractive. You sound like a top bloke, you really do. A stand up gentleman. Cant seem to get a point across without reducing to profanity (you might want to work on your vocabulary).

But yes, lets all make poor financial decision and in failing that just steal.

Though your first point was actually a good start it was all down hill from there.

Self help, get real.
you're a funny little fucker aren't ya