Your thoughts on this painting?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Building an Attractive Lifestyle

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:18 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

AOL: nrjose27@aim.com
I want to mount a painting on my wall, but since my room doesn't have any windows, I have to create a focal point; hence, this 4 ft x 3 ft acrylic canvas painting: http://render.fineartamerica.com/images ... -moore.jpg.

I'm gonna use this as an opener on girls to see what their take is, but just so that I can get the best from both worlds, I'd like to know a guy's opinion, too.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:40 pm 
Dedicated Member

If a girl is in your room looking at this painting, I doubt very much you will need to use this as an "opener". Hopefully you will have opened her long before she's back in your room!

As for the painting, I quite like it, but I'd probably have it in my kitchen at the moment as that's where it would fit in best with the other decor.

Stuff like this is really unimportant. It's not going to affect your "game" or your results whatsoever, one little bit, at all. So get a picture that you like which fits in with the decor you are wanting to create.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:26 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

AOL: nrjose27@aim.com
I think there was a mis-communication.

What I meant was how I was gonna show girls the picture on my phone and see what their opinion is. That was going to be the indirect opener. Whether she likes it or not, I still opened her and started a conversation.

Affecting my Game, maybe not really. But this does give me some new opener ideas:

Me: "Hey, you guys look like a couple of art history majors. I need your take on something."
HBs: "Yeah, sure."
"Me: My friend is thinking of hanging this picture in his room. Do you think he should do it?"
[shows picture of Justin Bieber]
HBs: "Ohmahgosh yassss!"
Me: "Actually, that was a test. My mother warned me of your kind." *gives playfully disgusted look*

or

HBs: "Ohmahgosh nooooo!"
Me: "Oh, thank god! I thought I was the only sane person on this planet. Did you hear what the twerp did this time?"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:20 am 
PUA Forum Leader

That painting is very cool imo.

Opening with opinion openers that are not spontaneous and are canned can give the girl the thought of "why is he asking me this, doesn't he have any other women in his life." There are billions of ways to open situationally and spontaneously which doesn't trip this wire in the girl's mind, where she thinks to herself subconsciously "this is a totally normal conversation thread starter given what is happening in the immediate environment." Of course if opinion openers are working for you as in, they are resulting in sex, keep doing them, just wanted to throw in that thought suggestion.