Is an artistic personality attractive? if so, how to use it?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Building an Attractive Lifestyle

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:05 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Ive always been passionate about art. Since I was a kid I used to draw, paint everyday. I also was really interested at reading and people have always said good things about my writings (spanish). As a teenager I learned how to play guitar, but lately Ive been feeling so fucking depressed due to my break up with my LTR.

I feel like a less man now since she dumped me for someone, for "gym" guy.

Now I dont know If its ok to show myself as I am, since art can be related to "soft, female" guys.

I know my ex used to see me as her child and that damaged our relationship. I love using my hair long since I have memory but since I have a square face seems that it doesnt fit. I also love my t-shirts and jeans. But I think I look like a "kid"

So, how can I still show my personality without looking like a kid or a soft guy?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:23 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

if you don't want to be seen as a kid then don't act or look like a kid.
your ex shouldn't define you..
if you like and love art keep doing it,
si te gusta escribir sigue escribiendo.
if you don't think you hair fits you then go and seek for a haircut that fits you,
start looking better.
if you don't like to work out its fine but it does has many perks to it.
not only will you look better, you will feel better and your testosterone will rise which means
you gonna start getting girls to radiate towards you.
do not let your LTR
fuck your game up.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:48 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I think it's good to have all bases covered.

I'm an arty type too (I play guitar, DJ and compose/produce music) and a lot of that time is spent locked away inside on a computer etc so going out I'm a bit on the shy/timid side and also it isn't good for your physique!

To balance it out I am now going to the gym regularly, taking kickboxing (which has helped massively with self-confidence) and even on a day where it's not a gym day then I get out of the house, go for a walk, go to the shops, anything to keep you moving!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:08 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Now I dont know If its ok to show myself as I am, since art can be related to "soft, female" guys.
Would you consider Pablo Picasso a soft, female guy? Ernest Hemingway? Richard Burton?

What you are asking is "is it OK to be myself?". The answer is yes. Being someone else will kill you long term. How to do it? Take a look at the three guys I mention above and do what they did. Say "fuck it" to the world.

Sounds like you are struggling a bit with self-acceptance. I heartily recommend reading No More Mister Nice Guy by Robert Glover.