Meh... any advice

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Building an Attractive Lifestyle

Post subject: Meh... any advice
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:34 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I guess this has to do with building a life style because I honestly don't like mine.

-19, about to be 20.
-Parents kinda spoiled me when i was younger and I don't like it. I never asked for anything to be honest. For a new car... i would of been fine with a piece of shit honda civic but they bought me a brand new car instead.
-never had a job
-Moved from Europe to America, made some friends, then moved again beginning of high school and became basically a loser. I have a speech impediment and even though its mild its really hard to make friends for me. I had friends in another state since I was there from kindergarten... so everybody knew already i stuttered.
-Had sex once and it was... meh... Not all that awesome even though we were fucking for an hour or so... Fucking condoms... smh.

So the point I'm getting at is... i don't like my life style that much. I have a tendency to change things a lot and sometimes i just want to move to another country and start over. With me being a dick cuz i don't like my life... i lost my close friends so i literally have nobody but my family.

This pretty cute girl is down to have some fun if ya know what i mean and like... i want to but at the same time i know i can do better. I know what I'm worth and I kinda don't feel like sleeping around. I just want to build my life style first even though it will take a while.

I kind of have a hard time noticing what i really want. Should i just honestly work on myself for a year, get the things i want, and then start getting out there?

Goals...

Get the job on the oil rigs/supply vessel
Move to a place with young life
Build a nice physique like i want
Get some nice toys for myself (cars.. etc)

Hopefully by the time I'm 21-22 I'll have all of that.

I might be doing this a little bit for the girls (because girls are attracted to success and a healthy life style) but also for myself. Currently I'm not very happy with things that are going on right now...

Any input? Anybody thinks working on yourself is a priority and then go grab em bitches later?

Post subject: Re: Meh... any advice
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:59 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Yahoo Messenger: skylarboone1@yahoo.com
Quote:
I guess this has to do with building a life style because I honestly don't like mine.

-19, about to be 20.
-Parents kinda spoiled me when i was younger and I don't like it. I never asked for anything to be honest. For a new car... i would of been fine with a piece of shit honda civic but they bought me a brand new car instead.
-never had a job
-Moved from Europe to America, made some friends, then moved again beginning of high school and became basically a loser. I have a speech impediment and even though its mild its really hard to make friends for me. I had friends in another state since I was there from kindergarten... so everybody knew already i stuttered.
-Had sex once and it was... meh... Not all that awesome even though we were fucking for an hour or so... Fucking condoms... smh.

So the point I'm getting at is... i don't like my life style that much. I have a tendency to change things a lot and sometimes i just want to move to another country and start over. With me being a dick cuz i don't like my life... i lost my close friends so i literally have nobody but my family.

This pretty cute girl is down to have some fun if ya know what i mean and like... i want to but at the same time i know i can do better. I know what I'm worth and I kinda don't feel like sleeping around. I just want to build my life style first even though it will take a while.

I kind of have a hard time noticing what i really want. Should i just honestly work on myself for a year, get the things i want, and then start getting out there?

Goals...

Get the job on the oil rigs/supply vessel
Move to a place with young life
Build a nice physique like i want
Get some nice toys for myself (cars.. etc)

Hopefully by the time I'm 21-22 I'll have all of that.

I might be doing this a little bit for the girls (because girls are attracted to success and a healthy life style) but also for myself. Currently I'm not very happy with things that are going on right now...

Any input? Anybody thinks working on yourself is a priority and then go grab em bitches later?
you have got some good goals and moving to another country is great idea for you "liking to change thinks around" you can do all at the one time,its really just planning is what you need,work out a schedule for your nice physique.Do it man :D

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:16 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

ok to start im going to say welcome to the site, im glad you came here for advice

first of all this might help how-to-get-started-in-pick-up-building- ... 81572.html

i think if you take all the money your parents give you and put it away to saving and ONLY use the money you earn to buy different stuff, you;ll have a greater appreciation of life

working on yourself especially at a young age is the most important thing you can do, so yes i applaud you for doing it so early, im 20 going to be 21 Saturday so understand what you're saying completely

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:21 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Those goals are great homie.

You mentioned working on yourself and then getting out there.
I think a person can do both or should do both.
Getting out there is working on yourself .

What I would do is find out how to get that job your looking for.
Do you need school?
Research it as much as possible.
But don't Seclude yourself in doing it.
Tell people about it.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:19 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Those goals are great homie.

You mentioned working on yourself and then getting out there.
I think a person can do both or should do both.
Getting out there is working on yourself .

What I would do is find out how to get that job your looking for.
Do you need school?
Research it as much as possible.
But don't Seclude yourself in doing it.
Tell people about it.
Meh the point i was trying to make is that i want to create a complete new me. After a year i want to get a reaction from people that knew me like "wow... you changed so much". I basically want to restart. I don't really want to multi task. My personality is a bit weird... i completely deleted all social media because i just... want a new me. Later on I'll most likely re-add everybody haha.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:47 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Move then, that is the only real way to start new.

also, even though i do think like this from time to time and i really shouldnt, "ill show them once this happens" or in your case you want everyone to think "wow" he made a complete 180. you shouldn't have this mindset. do it for yourself not for others. allthough you could also use it for motivation, what ever works for you.

it sounds like you have a lot of haters in yourlife. hence the reasoning behind wanting to make everyone say "wow" at the end of your journey.

in relation to this topic and PUA ill say this: "FUCK THESE HATERS, FUCK THESE HOES"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihc6cMhmpBo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:47 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Move then, that is the only real way to start new.

also, even though i do think like this from time to time and i really shouldnt, "ill show them once this happens" or in your case you want everyone to think "wow" he made a complete 180. you shouldn't have this mindset. do it for yourself not for others. allthough you could also use it for motivation, what ever works for you.

it sounds like you have a lot of haters in yourlife. hence the reasoning behind wanting to make everyone say "wow" at the end of your journey.

in relation to this topic and PUA ill say this: "FUCK THESE HATERS, FUCK THESE HOES"
Might be a bit for motivation... although i do want people to be like "Wow he changed". I don't really have haters... more like... people think i don't give a fuck about them so they don't want to talk to me. It's just my persona that i had in school i think. I was extremely laid back and didn't really give a fuck about anybody. Just kinda minded my own business. Nobody fucked with me or anything. Everybody knew who i was though. I didn't have a very social life in school. Although i did hang with some girls here and there ;)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:34 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Are people telling you this? Or are you just assuming that's what they think? I really doubt these are your own thoughts about yourself but are influential thoughts brought up by someone else. Go see a therapist bro, there are a lot of questions you need to answer for yourself . This may help you find who you are as a person. The questions you should be asking yourself is why do I want gratification from people? Why am I trying to be someone that I think people will like? Just ask your self WHY and you will find yourself.

I've been in your position. It's a long journey and can hopfully save you the time of making mistakes .

Think really hard about what I said and come back and tell me that that is not you.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:49 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I don't need to see a therapist lol. I just want to better myself and actually have a happy life style which currently I'm not very pleased with right now. I'm not just making these assumptions up... theres been situations that clearly stated the obvious. "The kid doesn't talk to us/doesn't talk at all, lets just leave him alone". It's just my personality... I remember one of my friends said that I always look mad lmao. Must be the russian features ;).

I just want a new me that's all. I'm doing this for myself, but at the same time i want people to be like "wow he changed a lot". Just like a fat kid loses weight... people notice. I kind of lost all my social skills because of my stuttering. I was goofy and wild with random people back when everybody at my school knew that i stuttered. When i moved nobody knew that i stuttered and i kept it inside. Lost all my social skills.

Better and happy life style brings more questions, people notice, and I become more social :) I can't multitask with this. I need to work on myself for a year or so. I'm only 19... about to be 20 in a month. I got plenty of time.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:49 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

The basis of assuming is not knowing whether or not something is true.

Ok so you held in your social well being becuase of your stuttering. But if you don't talk how can people know what your thinking. Truth be told if they don't like you becuase of some stupi flaw like that then they aren't worth it. Find people NOW who will like you for who you are.

I think your problem is your not opening up enough and you blame your stuttering for it . Ima say it again hatters gonna hate, no matter if your successful or not.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:02 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Look I don't mean to get all real with you but your asking for advice.

My advice is to just start talking with people. If they mention your stuttering just tell them about it. Don't get down about it ether. Don't think they are trying to put you down, and don't think that person wouldn't want to hang with you becuase of it.

I'm not here to sympathize with you. I give two shits that you stutter or what your age is or the fact that you think everyone is against you. Truth be told I'd probably hang out with u just couse I got to know you a little bit., and I think your a cool person at heart.

Look up homie the world isn't as cruel as you may think it is.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:22 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

heres the thing Its great that you want to bettter yourself thats awesome do it. but if you dont try and improove youself socially at the same time. I mean you said people look at you and thought you were looked mad. if you don't have the social practise a year from now, chances are your still gonna look mad.

1. you show you have an issue with your stuttering around people. either talk to a speech therapist, practise not giving a fuck by talking to others. or accept that you have a stutter and be social anyways

2. your not happy with your current life, which you only say is because you only really have your family to talk to and no friends. which has everything to do with how you comunicate and not who you are so even if you work on yourself your still gonna be behind in communicating with others

3. you want to move to start over which can be great but are you doing it just to erase who you are or to find adventure.

quite honestly it sounds like you aren't happy with anything in your life at all. so whenever something comes along like the girl your talking to, you have little to no interest. like your bored with everything.

to be honest those are signs of depression.

don't for a second think your the only person on this planet that doesn't know what they want. many people have jobs that they dont really want who were good enough at it so they continued with it.

this is gonna be hard for anyone but you may need to do several rough drafts about what it is you do want. its not very clear if you want an active social life or just things your interested in or even if you want to be succesful with business. start writing goals on a sheet of paper and get as specific as you can, then give yourself reasonable time limits, and even if you dont finish them by a certain time evaluate it later on

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:44 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I love that post zirk. I wish I coulda have said it better. Might I add something . When I was depressed in my life time I wrote a lot . Things about my day, my feelings towards things . Or what ever came to my mind during that moment. It really helped me get a better understanding of who I am and what I want. And I know that eventually I will succeed in a way that will get me closer and closer to my dreams. Writing my thoughts down really helped me. I still write today not as much but it keeps me focused on what I still need to accomplish .

Get a journal . When your satisfied, burn it. That's what I did ;)