Price-friendly pimptacular inspiring shiz 4 your place

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Building an Attractive Lifestyle

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:37 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I've got this friend who can come up with some of the dopest stuff to cool-up his place. Him and his girlfriend are just plain ill when it comes to doing up their apartment. He once made a coffee table out of these octopus toys you got out of a Taco Bell kids meal. It was hilarious. We'd go through the drive through like 4 or 5 times and get these toys. He'd break them in half and glued them under the glass of the table. It was totally original and cool looking. Not only was it original, it was cool, and he did it. Everything in their place was almost all done themselves. They had something that was made out of a stripped down iron board that was awesome. They also had a Día de Muertos themed area of their apt. Original dolls and heads from a vacation they took to Mexico on Día de Muertos. This was way before any of it was popular back then. Then he had an all skulls collection. This would be anything that was a skull, toys anything skull-themed.

He posted this on Facebook today. Thought I'd share.

http://dangerousminds.net/comments/camp ... he_bad_see

Pinterest is a good place to look, but you have to know what you're looking for first. I'm looking to pimp up my place here soon. That alone is enough inspiration for me, but if you got something. Share it. ;)