Move to the dorms?? should i?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Building an Attractive Lifestyle

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:42 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi,

So i currently live off campus, and i am thinking about moving to the dorms in the fall, but the thing is, it is gonna cost me twice as much as living off campus. So what I want to know is, is it worth it?

I mean do people really get laid a lot in dorms?, are the chicks really horny and/or easy?, what is it about those places that people get laid so much.

I dont want to move, pay twice as much, and then not get any girls. Also I am not bad looking at all so that is not a problem I could call myself a 7 at least.

Thanks in advance

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:57 am 
PUA Forum Leader

If you move to the dorms you will be putting yourself in an environment in which you can get laid more. However it wont happen if you dont put in work, but it will reward your efforts better then off-campus living.

However if you want to save coin then just put together a sarge plan of hitting up X amount of parties on campus, and girls in your classes, and about campus, and at events, every week then approaching X amount of woman in those scenarios. You can have the same results: more woman then you can possibly handle

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:36 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Hi,

So i currently live off campus, and i am thinking about moving to the dorms in the fall, but the thing is, it is gonna cost me twice as much as living off campus. So what I want to know is, is it worth it?

I mean do people really get laid a lot in dorms?, are the chicks really horny and/or easy?, what is it about those places that people get laid so much.

I dont want to move, pay twice as much, and then not get any girls. Also I am not bad looking at all so that is not a problem I could call myself a 7 at least.

Thanks in advance
question, what city?

And yes, you will get relentless pussy in the dorms if you can make friends and go to parties.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:37 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I moved to the dorms when I first learned up pick up and haven't gotten fucked that much since.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:50 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
I moved to the dorms when I first learned up pick up and haven't gotten fucked that much since.
Sorry but your two posts are conflicting....

In portland, how can i know more about the dorms at my uni? is there some website or something that talks about this ??

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:55 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Probably, or you can just ask around, or you can just show up on a friday or saturday early evening and see if people are pre-gamming and being social. Sometimes commuter schools dont have the same crazy dorm life as isolated Universitys.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:19 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

The thing about dorms is it's logistics. Everyone's there, there's generally drinking and partying going on any given night and it's easy to start talking to chicks down the hall or whatever and invite them to your party.

I would suggest throwing your own parties where you are now, especially if it's near the clubs or pubs and big enough to invite people over to for drinks to have a laugh. Be that person by default and it won't matter if you're in a dorm or not. Make friends in class and invite them over for drinks and what not.

Also, it's incredibly important to make male friends. Make lots of guy friends, especially the ones who have women around them. You genuinely would be surprised at how many guys are perfectly fine with setting you up with SHBs they know. I do it all the time. Game groups, become best buds with guys who know shit loads of women and then get introduced to them at parties or nights out. I build up value by being the guy that "You just have to know this awesome guy I know!!" and have social proof by default from that. Women salivate over you and guys generally love inviting you out and show you off to women to get on your good side.

Gaming guys is just as good as gaming women, if not better because you can actually be friends with them and get in easier with women they already know.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:12 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I was trying to get the point across that I got fucked relentlessly at the dorms. Move there, make friends, and throw parties. Act like you don't care about the girls and you just throw the party for everyone to have a good time and you will have them begging to suck your dick.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:00 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

is your place big? ever think about moving into a town house with other partying spirits? personally id want to be the guy throwing the partys then going to them. would probably guarantee you getting laid every party you threw. i mean... your bed is right there. how easy.