Msucle Training/ Bling Bling/ tanning bed

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Building an Attractive Lifestyle

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 7:07 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi Guys,

since this Week, iam Back in the Business", Now here are a few Questions, to get Girls and/or Self Esteem:

1.) Could you get better with Msucle Training? Do you even lift?

2.) i prefer in my Free Time Death metal, heavy metal and Splatter Movies. So i couldn't pick up girls with an Cannibal Corpse Shirt or Braindead Shirt. So, i shoudl wear a silver Neckle and a Bling Bling Watch and nice Clothings. Do you thin kthis is working?

3.) I just started tanning bed today. Do you also doin this?

Sorry for my english.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:46 am 
Dedicated Member

Going to the gym is part of my lifestyle now, and I love doing it. I suggest every human do some type of sports at least 3-4 times a week.

I don't prefer jewelery that shows much to be honest. I just wear a golden/silver watch on my left hand and a black thin bracelet on my right hand. I like to keep it classy to be honest. Heavy/Death metal t-shirts look good in my opinion, but I always prefer a medium size that looks good on my body since I lift. I suggest you don't go for the X-large ones, just choose shirts that fit you perfectly.

Tanning bed is not necessary in summer to be honest. I'd rather tan at a beach with some friends. If it's your only option though, I heard 4-7 sessions are good enough for a shinning-tanned body.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:00 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Avoid the tanning bed like the plague! For health reasons.